**President Trump 2018 Thread**

Brian

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

I have no doubt the collapse of the testing facility is a part of it.  But there is still no doubt in my mind that NK is getting something out of this.

Oh for sure. Kim is going to get regime security, money, food, etc. Just Trump is going to argue that since he got the prisoners first, he didnt have to pay for them. 

Just now, raBBit said:

Weird. I googled her name and different results come up.

She just talks about how black people vote for democrats 90%+ of the time and how democrats have done nothing for them. She just preaches openmindedness and being opposed to black people being a monolith.

But what policies does she support? 

Sure its great saying A didnt do anything for me. But that isnt a good reason why I should support B. I should be able to say "I support B, because B has views that align with mine."

For example (and not saying I support these), I support charter schools because they give a better chance at education. I support tax cuts for the wealthy because I believe that it will increase my wages. I am against abortion because I believe that fetuses should be protected. I am against free trade, etc.

Those are policy positions, and I cant seem to really find where she stands on anything. Maybe your search found those?

Shes works for Turning Points USA, which is a conservative outreach program for colleges.  It's backed by billionaires like Charles Koch and the Mercer family.  They do real genius things like sending adults out dressed in diapers to own the libs. 

Much like Ben Shapiro, she will be called a "genius" for writing hard hitting articles like "Sorry, libs cops are actually cool."

Nothing of any real substance.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, raBBit said:

She's not running for president and I am not writing a dissertation on her. I am sure all these questions you ask are easily found if you google her. I just heard a couple of her interviews and think she's a bright, young individual with some good themes broached in her public speaking. 

I tried to find them. I couldnt.

Just thought you might have more insight as to why she is "a bright, young individual with some good themes", so that maybe I could read up on her ideas and how she proposes to make change for the better.

14 hours ago, RockRaines said:

Turns out its not the brightest of crowds.  I saw some of the interviews, old ass hillbillies.  The float they made is fucking priceless.

We have to remember that this is part of america.  I see it all the time in Michigan.  Every person has a voice no matter how different or even sometimes hateful they can be.  

It's funny how much media spotlight gets put on the people who attend his rallies.  Yet the real reason he was elected are the millions of people who wouldn't be caught dead at a Trump rally, yet still voted for him and probably will again.  I know plenty of them.

3 minutes ago, raBBit said:

This is why it's not a shock she hasn't been brought up. The lefties want her to get back on the plantation. 

Nice slavery inference, bro. 

Can't use those if she's not black though, huh?

4 minutes ago, raBBit said:

This is why it's not a shock she hasn't been brought up. The lefties want her to get back on the plantation. 

What does this even mean?  She's the outlier. Most issues that Dems favor are widely supported by the African American community.  What benefit would it be for them to double down and align with a party that would do significantly less for them?

5 minutes ago, raBBit said:

That's the point? Lefties attack blacks when they have conservative view points. It's pretty direct racism.

Eminem says "fuck Trump and everyone who supports him" and the media says he's brave and a role model. Kanye West says black people should be more openminded in politics and the media says he should be evaluated mentally.  It's a joke. 

That's how it is for both sides. I was watching a portion of Trump's speech yesterday and he was talking about the IN democratic senator. He said the guy was weak, hejust did whatever Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Shumer told him to do. They need someone with more balls. Someone who will do whatever Trump told them to do. 

Edited by Dick Allen

39 minutes ago, LittleHurt05 said:

It's funny how much media spotlight gets put on the people who attend his rallies.  Yet the real reason he was elected are the millions of people who wouldn't be caught dead at a Trump rally, yet still voted for him and probably will again.  I know plenty of them.

The people who attend the rallies or at least the ones they interview are pretty hilarious.

31 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

That's how it is for both sides. I was watching a portion of Trump's speech yesterday and he was talking about the IN democratic senator. He said the guy was weak, hejust did whatever Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Shumer told him to do. They need someone with more balls. Someone who will do whatever Trump told them to do. 

Which is funny because Donnelly is one of the very few in Congress who isn't afraid to step across the aisle when needed.

8 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Which is funny because Donnelly is one of the very few in Congress who isn't afraid to step across the aisle when needed.

Didnt he vote against the tax plan?  I think thats all he cares about.

1 minute ago, RockRaines said:

Didnt he vote against the tax plan?  I think thats all he cares about.

He did, and it is something I know that was mentioned at the rally.  I have met Donnelly on a couple of different occasions, once when he was still a Rep, and again as  Senator.  He never struck me as the brightest or most charismatic guy, but he seemed like about as straight of a shooter as you can find in this Congress.  He always has voted with what he felt was right, and not what he was told to do.

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

He did, and it is something I know that was mentioned at the rally.  I have met Donnelly on a couple of different occasions, once when he was still a Rep, and again as  Senator.  He never struck me as the brightest or most charismatic guy, but he seemed like about as straight of a shooter as you can find in this Congress.  He always has voted with what he felt was right, and not what he was told to do.

Thats exactly the type of person Trump doesnt want in that position.  He ,for some reason, thinks congressmen report to him.

3 minutes ago, RockRaines said:

Thats exactly the type of person Trump doesnt want in that position.  He ,for some reason, thinks congressmen report to him.

He thinks everyone reports to him. Even the press.

It amazes me a guy who spent do much time ripping Obama and still does, finds it unpatriotic to not bow down to the POTUS. Then I remember...Trump. 

Edited by Dick Allen

34 minutes ago, StrangeSox said:

Cohen knew about the allegations against former NY AG Schneiderman

What is weird is why would someone refer this to a Real Estate guy? And even stranger was Steve Dunleavy who from his wiki page Dunleavy controversially wrote a series of articles in defence of Wayne DuMond, a Vietnam veteran who was convicted of rape in Arkansas in 1984, questioning the justice of DuMond's sentence and conviction. DuMond's sentence was eventually reduced to the point where he was paroled; within a year of his release, he went on to rape and murder two women in Missouri.  Was this anywhere near the time Ivanka and Donny Jr. were in trouble with the law? 

Edited by Dick Allen

6 hours ago, raBBit said:

There's been no mention of Candace Owens around here for obvious reasons but she's really something. Articulate, controlled and more important than anything, fearless. I am sure she's alt right or some other snarl word to blow off her opinions without critically analyzing them but I will be following her career. 

Yeah, she's not any of those things. She's another shock value "conservative" (who conveniently was liberal until she started working for a conservative media outlet) who is only there to get paid. Like Soxbadger said, what does she stand for? She certainly has some things to say about the Democratic Party and slavery, mostly wrong, uninformed, missing the point things, but those are things she's against, not things she supports.

Edited by Dam8610

7 hours ago, raBBit said:

She's not running for president and I am not writing a dissertation on her. I am sure all these questions you ask are easily found if you google her. I just heard a couple of her interviews and think she's a bright, young individual with some good themes broached in her public speaking. 

It’s not as easy to find her political views as you say it is, raBBit.

10 hours ago, Whitesoxin2019 said:

What’s wrong? World peace with North Korea? Releasing hostages without paying 1.8 billion dollars? A president who is actually earning the noble peace prize that were not based off campaign promises? Lowest unemployment in 18 years? Lowest black unemployment in history? The stock market past 20,0000 pts? 

Oh something is definitely wrong alright. And it’s not the President.

Well, we clearly know what side you support.