**President Trump 2018 Thread**

Brian

not exactly a shocking response, the NFL should have seen this coming.

Threatening to strip US citizens of their citizenship and deporting them (to where?) for not standing for a song. I'm sure the entire GOP is just rushing to condemn such a flagrant assault on the 1st Amendment from the President of the United States.

1 minute ago, Tony said:

Trump has cancelled the June 12th summit. 

I guess the Nobel will have to wait...

KJU is very honorable. I'm surprised this happened.  I think Trump should get his prize anyways. Everyone is saying he deserves one. He just wants world peace, and the only way to get it is to threaten to blow up everyone.

Edited by Dick Allen

DOJ caving and giving this briefing to Trump's GOP backers and even Trump's lawyer is a pretty big institutional failure.

edit: and of course Congress demanding this meeting and GOP leadership allowing it is an even larger constitutional crisis.

Edited by StrangeSox

On 5/23/2018 at 7:11 AM, RockRaines said:

He knows "Spygate" was already taken right?  You cant just rehash a "gate"

There only was and ever will be one Spygate, it was worse than the Black Sox scandal, and to date those cheating bastards haven't been appropriately punished for it.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/trump-nfl-protesters-maybe-shouldnt-country-114402328.html

Trump deliberately trying to flame more racial/immigration tensions over Kapaernick and Reid...apparently because he needs to shift the story from the failure of the North Korean negotiations.

As the article notes, even a 1st grader understands you can't "throw someone out of the country" for exercising their 1st Amendment rights.

Imagine if Obama said gun owners should be thrown out of the country because that particular amendment doesn't cover assault weapons.

Edited by caulfield12