**President Trump 2018 Thread**

Brian

13 hours ago, StrangeSox said:

There was also a Harvard study from 2007 or so that found 50k annual extra deaths from lack of medical care access.

Anyway the President is only a step or two away from just shouting the 14 words

Remember it's just "illegal immigration" that they don't like.

Lmao, this could just be a quote from Richard Spencer or any other neo-nazi.

Edited by GoSox05

Ah, yes the European countries that have never had issues, never had problems. 

Side note, I would have to imagine that Theresa May is done.  Everything she has done is a mess and then she buddies up with Trump and he comes over there and just shit talks their country. 

Edited by GoSox05

WOW HUGE NEWS

actually some dope read out the embargoed press release on the DOJ's live stream with a hot mic, so we know it's 12 Russian intelligence officers for hacking the DNC and Clinton emails and disseminating them through channels such as Guccifer 2.0 and someone else I didn't catch to influence the 2016 Presidential campaign.

Edited by StrangeSox

Two of the indictments also include allegations of attempting to hack voting computer systems including voter registration and voting machine companies.

there's also an "unnamed" pass-through used to launder this information, which is almost definitely Wikileaks.

Edited by StrangeSox

we've still got the "this indictment doesn't contain any allegations that any US person knowingly worked with these people" language, but:

gonna be wild when some of these people are named:

Edited by StrangeSox

Really want to know who the unnamed Congressional candidate that asked Russian intelligence operators for hacked information on their opponent and received it is.

3 minutes ago, GoSox05 said:

It would be funny as hell if Roger Stone goes to prison.

Edited by StrangeSox

To reiterate, I myself had no contacts or communications with the Russian State, Russian Intelligence or anyone fronting for them or acting as intermediaries for them. None. Nada. Zilch. I am not in touch with any Russians, don’t have a Russian girlfriend, don’t like Russian dressing, and have stopped drinking Russian Vodka.

No, Roger says he wasn't in communication with Russians when he posted the conversation, better believe him.

26 minutes ago, illinilaw08 said:

Man, somebody should tell Mueller that I guess.  Good thing Rabbit is here to set the record straight.

part of the nutty Seth Rich conspiracy is that Seth was murdered for leaking the DNC emails and that there was never any hacking at all

40 minutes ago, StrangeSox said:

this seems like it was Florida GOP Rep. Ron DeSantis who is currently running for Florida Gov.

So hypothetically if that is correct, would you like to watch a person who actively requested the assistance of Russian Intelligence in his reelection campaign attempt to question the FBI about why they're so biased in investigating that? Because he was in the room yesterday.