**President Trump 2018 Thread**

Brian

On 7/16/2018 at 2:25 PM, NorthSideSox72 said:

I would love to hear any American's reasoning that makes Trump's cozying up to Putin and rejecting his own Intelligence agencies' (run by his own nominees) unambiguous assessments of a national threat while standing next to the worst offender, somehow, OK.

The next turn is going to be "actually it's good that Russia directly interfered in our elections and will continue to do so" so long as they keep helping the GOP.

Edited by StrangeSox

Well, yeah...no REAL consequences, unless they somehow lose control of the Senate as well.

The Founding Fathers seriously underestimated the ability of politicians to care more for themselves than their country.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ronald-reagan-patriot-call-trump-090044618.html

“This was right there for everyone to watch for themselves, live on all the channels. And unless you’re one of those 25 percent of Americans who would continue to support Trump even if he ripped off his face to reveal a lizard alien sent from some distant galaxy to subjugate humanity because, you know, even an insatiable carnivorous alien lizard is better than Obama, then what you saw had to leave you a little nauseated.

This was Trump presenting a united front with one of the world’s most repressive and deceitful leaders, throwing the men and women who quietly and bravely defend our country under the grinding wheels of a Russian limousine.

This was Trump, a disastrous 24 hours later, trying to undo the damage by claiming that when he had said he had no reason to think it would be Russia hacking our computers, what he meant was that he had no reason to think it wouldn’t be Russia.

Edited by caulfield12

10 hours ago, Tony said:

I’m sorry, I was told the Intelligence Community couldn’t be trusted, so this must be #FakeNews. Nothing to see here...

They should start giving Trump bogus intel to see what he shares with Putin and others.

2 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

Well, yeah...no REAL consequences, unless they somehow lose control of the Senate as well.

The Founding Fathers seriously underestimated the ability of politicians to care more for themselves than their country.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ronald-reagan-patriot-call-trump-090044618.html

“This was right there for everyone to watch for themselves, live on all the channels. And unless you’re one of those 25 percent of Americans who would continue to support Trump even if he ripped off his face to reveal a lizard alien sent from some distant galaxy to subjugate humanity because, you know, even an insatiable carnivorous alien lizard is better than Obama, then what you saw had to leave you a little nauseated.

This was Trump presenting a united front with one of the world’s most repressive and deceitful leaders, throwing the men and women who quietly and bravely defend our country under the grinding wheels of a Russian limousine.

This was Trump, a disastrous 24 hours later, trying to undo the damage by claiming that when he had said he had no reason to think it would be Russia hacking our computers, what he meant was that he had no reason to think it wouldn’t be Russia.

Even if they lose control of the Senate, it won't be by a 67-33 margin, and I doubt a single Republican will vote to convict him of any charges on which the House of Representatives impeaches him. Please, Republicans, prove me wrong.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/maxine-waters-warns-supporters-possible-armed-protests-against-090504635--abc-news-topstories.html

The greatest gift in the world for Trump right now would be for these so-called Oath Keepers (militia group protesting Maxine Waters) to be attacked by BLM or Antifa...except I’m not sure how many on the left are willing to lay down their lives for her in this case.

Edited by caulfield12

What do you know, Trump isn't going to allow Putin to question the American citizens in exchange for his assistance getting to the bottom of the alleged Russian hacking issue.  He must have misspoke when he said just a couple of days ago he thought it was a very interesting proposal. 

21 hours ago, Tony said:

I’m sorry, I was told the Intelligence Community couldn’t be trusted, so this must be #FakeNews. Nothing to see here...

Imagine the will power of a man who describes his own recorded comments as fake news. We will defend our pro-life white supremacist leader until the end of time over all else.