**President Trump 2018 Thread**

Brian

On 8/6/2018 at 6:13 PM, Dick Allen said:

A couple of 1990s articles penned by Mike Pence claim the President needs to have more moral character than a typical citizen. Having affairs and lying about it is grounds for impeachment as long as that President has a D after their name. 

They  are all phonies and hypocrites.

pretty much everything Pence did in the past has been exposed as hypocritical.   His Op-Ed about how smoking isnt bad for you is one of his finest

Toward A Working Theory Of What The F**k Donald Trump Is Even Talking About

Trump already knows everything that he will ever know, and he will spend the rest of his life peevishly spraying his wisdom on whatever problem presents itself. If he hadn’t been elected president, this would just be Robert Pattinson’s problem, but that’s not the world we live in. We live, instead, in a world in which one of the dumbest and worst men of his generation gets things psychedelically wrong in ways that cause a great many people to suffer a great deal, and then moves on. He writes, “Think of California with plenty of water-Nice!” and then there it is, glorious and green. He has a lot of great friends there. And then he’s gone, and everyone goes back to trying to put out the fires.

Funny and scary stuff here folks.  Not good.

I know all good centrists stopped caring about classified information in November of 2016, but seriously, how the F*** does someone get a recording device into the White House, into the room where the US makes military and intelligence decisions, record the Chief of Staff, Get that recording out of the White House, and live? My word. 

A lot of that just comes down to people actually following protocol/procedures. You don't get full pat-downs and checked to see if you're wearing a wire whenever you enter a secured area. The background check and clearance process is supposed to help ensure that you only have competent and trustworthy people. They also weren't having a classified discussion there so she probably didn't break any security laws, and DC is a one-party consent law for recordings.

This is for a $200k/year job directly advising the most powerful office in the country:

Vice President Pence in Des Moines: 'Keep standing with this president'

“Congressman Steve King not only voted to cut your taxes, he’s been working as I said before to secure our borders, enforce our laws,” Pence said. “He’s just made an incredible difference, and I just couldn’t be more proud to have served with him in Congress.”

Mike Pence sharing a stage and praising known white nationalist Steve King. 

King likes to retweet neo-nazis and talk about "white heritage".

13 hours ago, LittleHurt05 said:

Between his ex wives, mistresses and alimony, I imagine he spends half a million a month in keeping people quiet.

I imagine that's all other people's money.

I do want to know how much Sean Spicer is getting paid though.

That's what the latest tape of Laura Trump was about, her offering Omaraso an indefinite position in the campaign not really doing much but earning $15k/month. Laura even mentioned in the tape that the money for the payments would be coming from donors and mainly small dollar donors. Trump's former bodyman Keith Schiller has been getting $15k/month from the RNC in what appears to be a very similar hush money situation.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/21/politics/donald-trump-keith-schiller-rnc-contract/index.html

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/08/19/politics/trump-joseph-mccarthy-tweet/index.html

So far this weekend, an open war in the intelligence community, McCarthyism accusations (although Mueller doesn’t speak and Roy Cohn was Trump’s lawyer) and calling the new Korean-American NY Times editorial board member “disgusting.”  Par for the course.