**President Trump 2018 Thread**

Brian

1 hour ago, StrangeSox said:

Meanwhile, Trump and his GOP enablers are doubling down on the disgusting conspiracy theory that the death toll in Puerto Rico is fake.

A hair away from saying, “a lot of them were old, and were going to die soon anyway”

He is just a garbage person.

Roughly 3,000 American lives lost due to their irresponsibility do not matter to the GOP or Trump.

There's a reason PR had massive death tolls while Florida and Texas didn't. Hell, Katrina doesn't even come close. And it's not just because PR is an island.

1 hour ago, Quinarvy said:

Roughly 3,000 American lives lost due to their irresponsibility do not matter to the GOP or Trump.

There's a reason PR had massive death tolls while Florida and Texas didn't. Hell, Katrina doesn't even come close. And it's not just because PR is an island.

Straight up denial now

Pure garbage person

So there is this thing that Trump and the Polish President were discussing that is getting attention because the Pol hinted a new base the US would set up in Poland could be called Fort Trump. Ha. But that buries the really astonishing part - where Trump says he's exploring the idea of "defending really wealthy countries". He's literally saying that the US military should be a security service for sale to the highest bidders. Not that the US hasn't already favored closest allies that are usually (but not always) also relatively wealthy first world countries. But that's a far cry than outright selling the military as a service. This is alarming.

2 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

Smh

He is used to saying that kinda of thing at his rallies and everyone just bows down to whatever he says. 

It's funny as hell though that they all started laughing at him.  Hopefully he doesn't try and bomb any of them.

11 minutes ago, GoSox05 said:

He is used to saying that kinda of thing at his rallies and everyone just bows down to whatever he says. 

It's funny as hell though that they all started laughing at him.  Hopefully he doesn't try and bomb any of them.

It amazes me how sheltered some people really are.   Like they legitimately never hear people tell them no.  Trump is obviously one.  I keep getting the impression that Elon Musk has become the same way.  He does stupid stuff and then is genuinely surprised when there is backlash.

40 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

It amazes me how sheltered some people really are.   Like they legitimately never hear people tell them no.  Trump is obviously one.  I keep getting the impression that Elon Musk has become the same way.  He does stupid stuff and then is genuinely surprised when there is backlash.

It's funny how taken a back by the laughter Trump was.  He seemed surprised. 

You can tell when someone is saying something that they know is over the top and just trying to get a rise.  He does that a lot, but this wasn't the case.  He meant what he said and thought everyone would stand and clap. 

7 minutes ago, GoSox05 said:

It's funny how taken a back by the laughter Trump was.  He seemed surprised. 

You can tell when someone is saying something that they know is over the top and just trying to get a rise.  He does that a lot, but this wasn't the case.  He meant what he said and thought everyone would stand and clap. 

I legitimately think he has no idea that 50+% of the country despises the man.