The Challenge: Vendettas Thread

Y2Jimmy0

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Jan 11, 2018 -> 02:25 PM)
I don't watch Big Brother but that chick that Bananas is trying to hook up with is hot.

She's cute but her real Vendetta from BB is James but I think their is now a restraining order against one of them by the other. I don't even remember her and Victor having a beef.

P.S. Corey leaving first again would be hilarious.

Edited by Brian

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Feb 9, 2018 -> 12:47 PM)
The teams for that last Challenge were so bogus. There was almost no chance Banannas’ team wouldn’t win. I really don’t like the guys & girls competing against one another.

I think Jemeye posted on twitter last night that the Troika from last week picked the teams and Marie made it so that her team would lose and stacked one team so they would throw in Brad. I don't know why MTV cut that part out though.

https://imgur.com/gallery/EMFCl

Edited by BigHurt3515

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Feb 9, 2018 -> 02:37 PM)
I think Jemeye posted on twitter last night that the Troika from last week picked the teams and Marie made it so that her team would lose and stacked one team so they would throw in Brad. I don't know why MTV cut that part out though.

https://imgur.com/gallery/EMFCl

I swear TJ said the teams were random, but what you’re saying make much more sense.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Mar 1, 2018 -> 02:51 PM)
I remember an early season incident of Devin vs. Johnny that was out of nowhere, made me think something was gonna happen between them later. But would Tony and Zach really vote him in? I guess Zach might, but no way with Tony.

Got to give credit to Tony for making that power move. Unfortunately he’ll have to face Johnny in the finals. Should be interesting as hell.

Also, anyone else think Leroy was acting like huge b**** on this week’s episode? He has no business being in the final and the fact he’s been around nine seasons doesn’t change that.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Mar 29, 2018 -> 09:59 AM)
Got to give credit to Tony for making that power move. Unfortunately he’ll have to face Johnny in the finals. Should be interesting as hell.

Also, anyone else think Leroy was acting like huge b**** on this week’s episode? He has no business being in the final and the fact he’s been around nine seasons doesn’t change that.

I understand why he was pissed though. This game is all about relationships and friends outside the house and one of his good friends (Cara) screwed him and then Tony gave him a BS excuse

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Mar 29, 2018 -> 10:02 AM)
I understand why he was pissed though. This game is all about relationships and friends outside the house and one of his good friends (Cara) screwed him and then Tony gave him a BS excuse

Leroy’s game may be all about relationships, but at some point you have to prove yourself and not just ride the Bananas wagon every single season. I thought Tony’s reason for voting him in was just. Leroy has been terrible this season and was super aggressive during the troicha interview. And Cara was literally banging the other dude, what did Leroy expect her to do? I think it’s pretty s***ty that Leroy is even in the finals, but at least he had to prove himself to get in.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Mar 29, 2018 -> 10:21 AM)
Leroy’s game may be all about relationships, but at some point you have to prove yourself and not just ride the Bananas wagon every single season. I thought Tony’s reason for voting him in was just. Leroy has been terrible this season and was super aggressive during the troicha interview. And Cara was literally banging the other dude, what did Leroy expect her to do? I think it’s pretty s***ty that Leroy is even in the finals, but at least he had to prove himself to get in.

Tonys reason was legit but like all season, he's just been making up s*** then saying something different at eliminations. But he has run the game, so I'll give him that. Hopefully Kyle or Leroy beat him in the Final.

Another two part reunion finale? Do people actually enjoy watching that s***? Guess I'll wait until social media tells me who won the final.

Pretty solid season though Im ready for the next season, but Champs vs Stars doesn't count, that's as unwatchable as the reunions

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...