The Challenge: Vendettas Thread

Y2Jimmy0

Yeah, it does make it more entertaining, it just seems like he's trying so hard to be THAT guy, not even trying to win, just get more camera time.  Then again, that's what they all do.

Going back to the redemption house a second time after losing two straight challenges is questionable too, at that point they should be sent home.

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, LittleHurt05 said:

You cant vote for Brad, that takes food away from his kids! Lol.

Remember when they used to have an elimination every episode? Those were the days.

Yeah, they are really stretching out the past few seasons. I'm sure there will be another purge and it will make up for it but still. I need one elimination a week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/20/2018 at 10:07 PM, LittleHurt05 said:

Bump.

Anybody still watch this shit? I think after the last few episodes,  I'm finally over it, just not entertaining anymore, just too much of a random circus now.

These seasons are just way too long and I don't mind new blood from other shows but some of them are so dull. I could see myself stopping once Bananas and the other originals are all gone.

1 hour ago, Brian said:

These seasons are just way too long and I don't mind new blood from other shows but some of them are so dull. I could see myself stopping once Bananas and the other originals are all gone.

Have you seen the cast for next seasons?

They are doing half newbies and half vets (loosely used). But newbies are all from different shows including more Big Brother contestants

On 10/20/2018 at 10:41 PM, BigHurt3515 said:

I still watch. It is crazy but for some reason I still enjoy it

It still can be entertaining,  but some of it has gone so off the rails, especially the Redemption House. How do you lose two eliminations, yet still get back in the house eventually. And the redemption double cross is all for drama. But I keep saying I'll stop watching, but I haven't yet.

On 10/22/2018 at 8:15 AM, Brian said:

Some new blood is good, but they all just try too hard. I think it's the same problem the Real World had and why it ended, reality TV star has become a profession, so people step in front of the camera with a plan and agenda.

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Holy fuck, what an insane finale.  I hope Paulie rots in hell for all eternity for the shit that he pulled.

I was rooting for Joss and cant stand Paulie, but that was such a dumb move on Joss's part. It's a winner take all competition for a million dollars and you are gonna trust these two you aren't even really friends with? Have you not learned anything on your two seasons?

And LOL at Marie, that shit was hilarious.

7 hours ago, LittleHurt05 said:

I was rooting for Joss and cant stand Paulie, but that was such a dumb move on Joss's part. It's a winner take all competition for a million dollars and you are gonna trust these two you aren't even really friends with? Have you not learned anything on your two seasons?

And LOL at Marie, that shit was hilarious.

No doubt Joss has no one but himself to blame, but Paulie didn’t even win the money as a result of his betrayal.  He simply cost Joss half a million dollars.  In some fucked up way I think that’s even worse.

On 11/21/2018 at 2:47 PM, Chicago White Sox said:

No doubt Joss has no one but himself to blame, but Paulie didn’t even win the money as a result of his betrayal.  He simply cost Joss half a million dollars.  In some fucked up way I think that’s even worse.

Joss cost himself a half million dollars, even if they don't step off before Ashley/Hunter they win. Don't put it in the hands of someone else in a game to win a million dollars. 

• 2 months later...