The Challenge: Vendettas Thread

Y2Jimmy0

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2019 at 11:18 PM, Chicago White Sox said:

Team Hunter & Wes all the way.  Can’t stand Bananas at all and Leroy is such a whining little b****.  Really hope Hunter goes after them early on.

Bananas going home this early is really bad for tv. The seasons are much better when he's around until the end. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Y2Jimmy0 said:

Bananas going home this early is really bad for tv. The seasons are much better when he's around until the end. 

I’d normally agree, but zero chance Wes & Bananas were both going to last more than half a season.  One of them had to be knocked out.  That being said, the Paulie / Kyle beef is pretyy entertaining and overall I’m really digging the quality of the competition this season.  There really aren’t any layups, especially on the girl side.

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I’d normally agree, but zero chance Wes & Bananas were both going to last more than half a season.  One of them had to be knocked out.  That being said, the Paulie / Kyle beef is pretyy entertaining and overall I’m really digging the quality of the competition this season.  There really aren’t any layups, especially on the girl side.

Paulie is such a dbag. Pulled same stuff on BB. Cara Maria used to be the likable underdog but now she's so annoying. No clue what she sees in him. Wonder if they are even still together.

15 minutes ago, Brian said:

Paulie is such a dbag. Pulled same stuff on BB. Cara Maria used to be the likable underdog but now she's so annoying. No clue what she sees in him. Wonder if they are even still together.

100% agree.  I really used to liked Cara, but I find her to be both annoying and pathetic now.  Stop acting like you’re pro women everything when you’re out there breaking up relationships to boost your low self-esteem.  Also, pretty sure her and Paulie aren’t together based on that “Clones” show they constantly advertise for on MTV.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

100% agree.  I really used to liked Cara, but I find her to be both annoying and pathetic now.  Stop acting like you’re pro women everything when you’re out there breaking up relationships to boost your low self-esteem.  Also, pretty sure her and Paulie aren’t together based on that “Clones” show they constantly advertise for on MTV.

But she's so happy and in love! gag

4 minutes ago, Brian said:

But she's so happy and in love! gag

She’s one of those types that has to let everyone know she’s in a relationship and having lots of sex.  Like we get it, but stop making corny sexual innuendos all the time.  I really preferred her when she was the somewhat nerdy, weirdo who was into horses.

The Cara-Paulie-Kyle stuff is so uncomfortable and doesn't seem real, but that's reality TV for you. 

This season has been outstanding though.  Just having each episode consist of a challenge, tribunal,  then elimination is great. The drama is fun, but they have made it about the competition again.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, BigHurt3515 said:

This has been one of the better seasons in a long time. Loved that they have gone back to the old format with getting a challenge, house/game talk, and an elimination all in one episode. A lot of big vets have gone home already but it is still holding up IMO

Co-sign. 

Leroy is likable but he's never winning. All the newbs add something.

I haven't had a chance to catch this season but looks like I should.  I'll just add that Paulie and Cara are apparently back together so there's that.  Agreed on everyone's opinion on what Cara has become.  Used to be a big fan of her but she just sucks now.  And Paulie is the ultimate ass.

34 minutes ago, Rowand44 said:

I haven't had a chance to catch this season but looks like I should.  I'll just add that Paulie and Cara are apparently back together so there's that.  Agreed on everyone's opinion on what Cara has become.  Used to be a big fan of her but she just sucks now.  And Paulie is the ultimate ass.

There is a lot of Paulie/Kyle/Cara drama this season but if you can get past that the season has been what everyone has asked for IMO

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2019 at 10:00 AM, BigHurt3515 said:

There is a lot of Paulie/Kyle/Cara drama this season but if you can get past that the season has been what everyone has asked for IMO

Agreed, this season has been great. Perfect blend of drama and competition. 

The UK group has made it interesting.  Paulie and Wes have the two strongest teams but they don't have the numbers so it may not matter.

• 2 weeks later...