Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Y2Jimmy0

The Challenge: Vendettas Thread

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, LittleHurt05 said:

Paulie is the worst character in the history of the Challenge.  No wonder Cara loves him so much.

He seems to be a great villain and interesting tv. He is a shit person but good tv

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LittleHurt05 said:

Paulie is the worst character in the history of the Challenge.  No wonder Cara loves him so much.

He's a douche but he is perfect for the Challenge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, it does make it more entertaining, it just seems like he's trying so hard to be THAT guy, not even trying to win, just get more camera time.  Then again, that's what they all do.

Going back to the redemption house a second time after losing two straight challenges is questionable too, at that point they should be sent home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was like this on BB 18 as well. He's very ego driven and likes to talk down to women.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You cant vote for Brad, that takes food away from his kids! Lol.

Remember when they used to have an elimination every episode? Those were the days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, LittleHurt05 said:

You cant vote for Brad, that takes food away from his kids! Lol.

Remember when they used to have an elimination every episode? Those were the days.

I read they were going to have 2, TWO eliminations next episode. I am shocked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, LittleHurt05 said:

You cant vote for Brad, that takes food away from his kids! Lol.

Remember when they used to have an elimination every episode? Those were the days.

Yeah, they are really stretching out the past few seasons. I'm sure there will be another purge and it will make up for it but still. I need one elimination a week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bump.

Anybody still watch this shit? I think after the last few episodes,  I'm finally over it, just not entertaining anymore, just too much of a random circus now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, LittleHurt05 said:

Bump.

Anybody still watch this shit? I think after the last few episodes,  I'm finally over it, just not entertaining anymore, just too much of a random circus now.

I still watch. It is crazy but for some reason I still enjoy it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2018 at 10:07 PM, LittleHurt05 said:

Bump.

Anybody still watch this shit? I think after the last few episodes,  I'm finally over it, just not entertaining anymore, just too much of a random circus now.

These seasons are just way too long and I don't mind new blood from other shows but some of them are so dull. I could see myself stopping once Bananas and the other originals are all gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brian said:

These seasons are just way too long and I don't mind new blood from other shows but some of them are so dull. I could see myself stopping once Bananas and the other originals are all gone.

Have you seen the cast for next seasons?

They are doing half newbies and half vets (loosely used). But newbies are all from different shows including more Big Brother contestants

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2018 at 10:41 PM, BigHurt3515 said:

I still watch. It is crazy but for some reason I still enjoy it

It still can be entertaining,  but some of it has gone so off the rails, especially the Redemption House. How do you lose two eliminations, yet still get back in the house eventually. And the redemption double cross is all for drama. But I keep saying I'll stop watching, but I haven't yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2018 at 8:15 AM, Brian said:

These seasons are just way too long and I don't mind new blood from other shows but some of them are so dull. I could see myself stopping once Bananas and the other originals are all gone.

Some new blood is good, but they all just try too hard. I think it's the same problem the Real World had and why it ended, reality TV star has become a profession, so people step in front of the camera with a plan and agenda.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not many people i like after last night.

Bananas comments were wrong but how long is he suppose to keep walking away? Cory will always be a fuck up and I wouldn’t mind seeing Nelson get jacked once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

40 seconds difference to win!? Wow.

Nor shocked Ashley kept it all. She has her reasons but she’s also pretty cutthroat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Holy fuck, what an insane finale.  I hope Paulie rots in hell for all eternity for the shit that he pulled.

I was rooting for Joss and cant stand Paulie, but that was such a dumb move on Joss's part. It's a winner take all competition for a million dollars and you are gonna trust these two you aren't even really friends with? Have you not learned anything on your two seasons?

And LOL at Marie, that shit was hilarious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think everyone saw Marie being a finale failure a mile away. The reunion highlights look legit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LittleHurt05 said:

I was rooting for Joss and cant stand Paulie, but that was such a dumb move on Joss's part. It's a winner take all competition for a million dollars and you are gonna trust these two you aren't even really friends with? Have you not learned anything on your two seasons?

And LOL at Marie, that shit was hilarious.

No doubt Joss has no one but himself to blame, but Paulie didn’t even win the money as a result of his betrayal.  He simply cost Joss half a million dollars.  In some fucked up way I think that’s even worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2018 at 2:47 PM, Chicago White Sox said:

No doubt Joss has no one but himself to blame, but Paulie didn’t even win the money as a result of his betrayal.  He simply cost Joss half a million dollars.  In some fucked up way I think that’s even worse.

Joss cost himself a half million dollars, even if they don't step off before Ashley/Hunter they win. Don't put it in the hands of someone else in a game to win a million dollars. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×