Kyyle23

SuperBowl LII

Jeffery holds onto that ball...would have been a similar score to last year’s game.

Foles is definitely deserving of an opportunity to start somewhere next season. Just needs to find the right coordinator.

I miss Alshon. Too bad he didn't want to stay. :(

On another note, if last year taught us anything, it is to not count Brady out until the clock hits Q4 00:00.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 4, 2018 -> 06:03 PM)
Based on all the calls this season that wasn't a catch. I think it was an obvious catch.

I do too. He had the ball just adjusted his grip on it not because it was coming loose .

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Feb 4, 2018 -> 10:11 PM)
I do too. He had the ball just adjusted his grip on it not because it was coming loose .

Adjusting the grip on the ball has been more than enough to have it not be a catch all year.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Feb 4, 2018 -> 10:13 PM)
Have the Pat's had a single penalty called on them yet ?

Gronk had a false start in the first half. They said it was the first penalty on the Pats offense in the entire playoffs.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 4, 2018 -> 08:17 PM)
Adjusting the grip on the ball has been more than enough to have it not be a catch all year.

The officials always call the gaame different in the Super Bowl. The replay official just wanted to get it on it too.

I wonder if these teams know they are allowed to play defense. Its amazing that arguably the best defense in the league gives up a touchdown on every possession in the second half.

He took like 3 steps and was going to the ground after that catch. They'd still call that back based on the rules this year.

3 steps after catching it and then a leap.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Feb 4, 2018 -> 08:00 PM)
As I thought TD !

He caught the ball outside the 5'yard line. Definitely a TD.

Would have been nice to have the obvious PI called.

Ugh I feel like Eagles are making a mistake here trying to wind down the clock rather then making SOME attempt for a 1st down. A field goal still gives Brady a chance to tie. A 1st down ends it.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Feb 4, 2018 -> 07:08 PM)
Ugh I feel like Eagles are making a mistake here trying to wind down the clock rather then making SOME attempt for a 1st down. A field goal still gives Brady a chance to tie. A 1st down ends it.

Crap that's the only thing that could ruin the spread win for me, tie game then a NE TD in OT for a 6 pt win nooo don't even think it.

QUOTE (fathom @ Feb 4, 2018 -> 07:22 PM)
Collinsworth might as well have been Bergman announcing the ALDS in 2005. What a disgrace

My God he was insufferable.