2018 NFL off-season thread

8 hours ago, JoeCoolMan24 said:

Looks like the Cowboys should have a really good shot at Ridley or Moore. Pretty excited for either, but I could totally see them going defense since that is always the issue with their teams.

Moore is more explosive despite being heavier. He reminds me of Steve Smith. That would be a good pick for Dallas.

3 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

Jason Witten retiring after 15 years.   Hall of Fame or Hall of Very Good?

I didn't believe this when I looked at it. 4th all time in receptions. Not just amongst TE, amongst everyone. I was expecting him to be like 4th amongst TE.

I know different eras, but that's the top of this entire era. 

1 hour ago, Balta1701 said:

I didn't believe this when I looked at it. 4th all time in receptions. Not just amongst TE, amongst everyone. I was expecting him to be like 4th amongst TE.

I know different eras, but that's the top of this entire era. 

I don’t care what era it is, that’s very impressive and makes me lean very much towards HOf

1 minute ago, Kyyle23 said:

I don’t care what era it is, that’s very impressive and makes me lean very much towards HOf

He is a no doubt hall of famer, imo. One of the most productive TE's ever and a guy who did everything the right way. Checks all the boxes.  

That's abhorrent. If players were involved you'd expect action right away (though I can't recall what happened in the vikings cruise thing), but this would hit org level/ownership. 

1 hour ago, bmags said:

That's abhorrent. If players were involved you'd expect action right away (though I can't recall what happened in the vikings cruise thing), but this would hit org level/ownership. 

I expect nothing less from the Dan Snyder-led Redskins.

On 4/27/2018 at 11:14 PM, Chisoxfn said:

He is a no doubt hall of famer, imo. One of the most productive TE's ever and a guy who did everything the right way. Checks all the boxes.  

Agreed.  HOF for sure.

On 4/27/2018 at 11:33 AM, Kyyle23 said:

Jason Witten retiring after 15 years.   Hall of Fame or Hall of Very Good?

Hall of Very Good IMO, but he's gonna get in because he's a Cowboy.  Not a single season of 10 TDs.

This has been a rule in the NBA before this became "a thing".  They can still protest in the locker room by not having to be anywhere near the flag or the anthem.  

When you start losing your company money, changes will be made.  If they want to do anything on live TV, it'll need to be on their own time like the rest of the US.  

See: Former ESPN Anchors