**2018-2019 NCAA Football Thread**

Brian

Every single question in the press conference, Meyer's first response was "can you repeat that?" Deaf, dumb, oblivious, which is it?

And for him to not apologize or seem sorrowful for Courtney Smith when a reporter specifically asked "what is your message for Courtney Smith," he should really be ashamed.

Just now, soxfan49 said:

Every single question in the press conference, Meyer's first response was "can you repeat that?" Deaf, dumb, oblivious, which is it?

And for him to not apologize or seem sorrowful for Courtney Smith when a reporter specifically asked "what is your message for Courtney Smith," he should really be ashamed.

I think their press conference coupled with Zach Smiths attorney letter makes it very clear what they think of Courtney Smith.

As a Florida Gators football fan, I can tell you that Urban Meyer is a grade A scumbag and deserves to be nowhere near a University Campus. He only cares about two things: Winning football games and himself. I thoroughly enjoy watching his team lose. That is all. I feel like the UF national titles in 2006 and 2008 are tainted with his scum and and you can't convince me otherwise. Quitting on Florida was only the first thing he did to reveal what a scumbag he truly is. /endrant

2 hours ago, Heads22 said:

ITS FOOTBALL SEASON b****ES

LOVE x200

The quality of football is worse than the NFL, the games take 4+ hours, but the emotion and drama of NCAA Football is unmatched. I love it.

And now you can play it on DraftKings again!

41 minutes ago, LittleHurt05 said:

LOVE x200

The quality of football is worse than the NFL, the games take 4+ hours, but the emotion and drama of NCAA Football is unmatched. I love it.

And now you can play it on DraftKings again!

The sheer stupidity of the games makes it all worth it. 

On 8/24/2018 at 11:31 AM, Jack Parkman said:

As a Florida Gators football fan, I can tell you that Urban Meyer is a grade A scumbag and deserves to be nowhere near a University Campus. He only cares about two things: Winning football games and himself. I thoroughly enjoy watching his team lose. That is all. I feel like the UF national titles in 2006 and 2008 are tainted with his scum and and you can't convince me otherwise. Quitting on Florida was only the first thing he did to reveal what a scumbag he truly is. /endrant

It’s crazy how bad he left that program for Muschamp. Foley should’ve let him walk after Tebow graduated. 

Go 'Cats. Purdue might only be OK this year, but never easy to win on the road for Thursday night games. Wild ending with Purdue basically blowing a chance for a winning drive due to a 3rd and long late hit penalty on a running play.

Well I wasn't expecting a bowl season but a terrible outing against Kent St has me very worried about this season.  Still think 4 wins is the goal, but with these suspensions that may be really tough.  Illinois' o-line needs another year, too many mistakes/lack of strength.

22 hours ago, bigruss said:

Well I wasn't expecting a bowl season but a terrible outing against Kent St has me very worried about this season.  Still think 4 wins is the goal, but with these suspensions that may be really tough.  Illinois' o-line needs another year, too many mistakes/lack of strength.

Meanwhile, Dudek suffered yet another season-ending knee injury.  After his freshman all-American season, he has played 8 games in 4 seasons.  Poor kid.

28 minutes ago, LittleHurt05 said:

Meanwhile, Dudek suffered yet another season-ending knee injury.  After his freshman all-American season, he has played 8 games in 4 seasons.  Poor kid.

Yea that's just brutal, feel so bad for the kid.

On 8/31/2018 at 2:36 AM, danman31 said:

Go 'Cats. Purdue might only be OK this year, but never easy to win on the road for Thursday night games. Wild ending with Purdue basically blowing a chance for a winning drive due to a 3rd and long late hit penalty on a running play.

Yeah no Purdue blows

On 9/8/2018 at 7:22 PM, Dick Allen said:

As sure as the sun rises every morning,  Iowa State still sucks at football.

Doesn't say much for Iowa then;

ISU has a trash OL. They moved the ball once on Iowa. Iowa's offense is not impressive in the least.

• 2 weeks later...