Default Timezone error??

No idea where to even put this thread, but it took me some random deletion of some words in the URL to even get this page to appear.

For whatever reason, when I go to Soxtalk.com, the homepage loads but it now displays this message at the top....

"Warning: date_default_timezone_get(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/soxtalk/public_html/forums/init.php on line 269

Warning: date_default_timezone_get(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/soxtalk/public_html/forums/init.php on line 269"

And then as soon as I click any topic, the page won't load and simply that message above appears again with just a white background, nothing else. I was able to start navigating the site once I started to delete "getnewpost" off the end of the URL. Now the page displays the topics and allows me to click through the site as normal, but still shows that same error message at the very top of the page.

Any idea what's going? It does the EXACT same thing on Chrome, IE, and Edge. And even on my phone, when I'm not even on the WiFi network.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Mar 2, 2018 -> 01:26 AM)
Same problem here.

I noticed there was a large gap of time tonight where no one had posted anything since like 3:50 PM today. And even when I made this original thread tonight, there were only 7 members online. So I'm wondering if maybe this is affecting a bunch of people. Maybe it's a Comcast thing?

QUOTE (ChiliIrishHammock24 @ Mar 2, 2018 -> 02:08 AM)
I noticed there was a large gap of time tonight where no one had posted anything since like 3:50 PM today. And even when I made this original thread tonight, there were only 7 members online. So I'm wondering if maybe this is affecting a bunch of people. Maybe it's a Comcast thing?

I don't have comcast so I doubt it's them.I'm thinking it's something with the board itself. I'm on a few other message boards and have zero issues on them, just this one. Strange.