Final Four 2018!!

The biggest reason I was pissed about ST being down so long was that I couldn't share my LOYOLA jubilation with all of you.

Our best sports team when I went there was our undefeated football team.

We didn't have a football team.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Mar 31, 2018 -> 06:25 PM)
If Iowa State can't have nice things I don't want anyone else to.

That's why Loyola had to be stopped (replace Iowa State with Illinois). They are already the only team from Illinois to win a title, we couldn't have them get back there, especially while Illinois is rock bottom.

Now let's go Kansas (+4.5)

So I got to admit, when I turned the game on, I immediately thought of Brian and said, crap, I hope he hedged his tourney bracket and put down at least a sizeable bet on Nova to ensure that even in the event of a Michigan loss, he at least got "paid". So Brian...I hope you at least did that so you won some money vs. getting punched in the gut and than kicked in the balls.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 2, 2018 -> 10:23 PM)
I can't imagine many other champions have won every game by double digits. Usually there is a close game in there or two

I was wondering the same thing... plus there was zero hype or talk about Nova during the dance. I know UMBC and Loyola were great stories and all, but Nova just destroyed the field and dominated the field like I can't remember.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 3, 2018 -> 10:29 AM)
So I got to admit, when I turned the game on, I immediately thought of Brian and said, crap, I hope he hedged his tourney bracket and put down at least a sizeable bet on Nova to ensure that even in the event of a Michigan loss, he at least got "paid". So Brian...I hope you at least did that so you won some money vs. getting punched in the gut and than kicked in the balls.

Nah, I'm dumb.

And Villanova obviously cheated by being the better team

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 3, 2018 -> 10:31 AM)
I was wondering the same thing... plus there was zero hype or talk about Nova during the dance. I know UMBC and Loyola were great stories and all, but Nova just destroyed the field and dominated the field like I can't remember.

I think people tend to forget the top team in the dance because of all the upsets that were happening, but they were pretty much the best team in the country most of the year. They were next level in the tourney.