**2018 Opening Day Game Thread**

Brian

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Gooch @ Mar 29, 2018 -> 10:39 AM)
Anyone know the best way to stream this through a phone? Does the NBC Sports app allow it? I also was looking through the Directtv app. I can't tell if it will be available for streaming on either.

Last year Mlb.tv was free for at least a couple days to start the year, but it would not stream through my phone without a full MLB.tv subscription. I managed to stream opening day during one of the free games through a laptop by logging in with my name, but the phone was blocked. The sports subscriptions wont' help you unless you have an MLB account and MLB.tv paid for. If you have an MLB.com account even without it paid for, try opening the MLB.com app and logging in, that's your best bet IMO.

I'm not going to be subscribing this year because there's a good chance I have to move again and not being able to watch for a month while unpacking is annoying, but I'll be a subscriber again in 2019. I may buy the month to month package when the mutant gets called up.

QUOTE (The Gooch @ Mar 29, 2018 -> 08:39 AM)
Anyone know the best way to stream this through a phone? Does the NBC Sports app allow it? I also was looking through the Directtv app. I can't tell if it will be available for streaming on either.

MLB.tv is the best

QUOTE (The Gooch @ Mar 29, 2018 -> 10:39 AM)

Yeah, the NBCSN app works great. You can Chromecast it too.

Edited by ChiliIrishHammock24

Watching some of the other games today, it would be joyous if our pitchers would actually PITCH INSIDE. I've never seen so many pitchers with electric stuff try to nibble on the outer edges. Miss 3 inches inside your target and blam....