Fernando Tatis, Jr. Thread (read/post at your own peril)

caulfield12

On 6/19/2018 at 5:37 AM, caulfield12 said:

An 835 ops for a teenager in the Texas League is pretty respectable...even more importantly, on pace for only 15 errors or so.  That’s the most remarkable number, actually.

I hope you realize that minor league errors both have no correlation to MLB fielding prowess and are probably scored in a completely unreliable manner

10 hours ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Fun Fact: Jesus Jr. has now gone 3 weeks without a "strikeout-less" game. 24 K's over his last 15 games. Although he does have 4 XBH over those 15 games, so he's at least selling out for power.

Moncada struck out about just as much as Jesus did in the minors. I wonder what people will say when his MLB K% is also not pretty. 

On 6/25/2018 at 10:33 PM, caulfield12 said:

Okay Captain Marvel, in the interest of board harmony, you can delete this thread.  

Do whatever you wish.

I disagree. If the kid fails, you should have it rubbed in your face like you try to do to other posters. Unfortunately, probably half the board wants the kid to fail now because of threads like this.

On 7/1/2018 at 2:15 AM, TaylorStSox said:

I disagree. If the kid fails, you should have it rubbed in your face like you try to do to other posters. Unfortunately, probably half the board wants the kid to fail now because of threads like this.

Up to you...but I think you’re seriously overestimating anyone’s ability to influence opinions on this board.

• 2 weeks later...