2018 White Sox catch-all thread

southsider2k5

6 hours ago, Harry Chappas said:

I didn't do a deep dive on this but where did it say he cheated on her....while he probably did why couldn't he just have broken up and that's that? 

Her instagram comments with the pictures in the article made it fairly obvious. 

13 hours ago, soxfan2014 said:

Yeah in all sports, cheating is very common I would imagine. It's one of the reasons why Josh Fields wanted to walk away from baseball a year or two into his career if I recall.

Josh Fields wanted to quit baseball because so many teammates were cheating on their SOs? Or because he couldn't stop cheating? 

6 hours ago, Hot FiRe said:

Well he didn't walk away after one or two years, despite what he claimed, so it obviously wasn't a big enough deal

No but that's not what my initial point was. Just that cheating is all over sports and a common thing. 

10 hours ago, SoxAce said:

I remember Fields being a very religious man. I thought it was the profanity in the clubhouse that bothered him?

I think it was that and being around the unfaithfulness of other players and stuff. But you are right about the religious part.