Charlotte Knights series in Indianapolis

ChiliIrishHammock24

Anyone else making the trip down for the April 20-22 series? I went last year for 2 games and got to see Moncada. This year, I'll be doing 2 games again, and should line up to see Kopech, assuming he's their #1 or #2 starter.

For the Saturday game, we are 4 rows from the field right next to the Sox dugout.

For the Sunday game, I chose upper deck, but first row and the middle 4 seats directly behind the plate.

Last year there was a lot of Sox media and writers/bloggers that went, and the stadium was packed with Sox jerseys. I expect the same this time around again considered 95% of the seats are sold out between the dugouts on the 1st level. Anyone looking to go, especially needing more than 2 tickets, better get on that very soon.

Edited by ChiliIrishHammock24

QUOTE (Sleepy Harold @ Mar 31, 2018 -> 09:52 AM)
Myself and a few friends will be at the Saturday game, then hightailing back to Chicago for the Sox on Sunday. Hoping to catch a Kopech start on SAT obviously.

Lol that's funny because me and a buddy are going to the Sox game Friday, then heading down to Indy Saturday afternoon for the Sat and Sun games.

QUOTE (ChiliIrishHammock24 @ Mar 31, 2018 -> 10:43 PM)
Lol that's funny because me and a buddy are going to the Sox game Friday, then heading down to Indy Saturday afternoon for the Sat and Sun games.
Yeah I would've liked to catch 2 games down there but a nice back to back in two different cities will do.

QUOTE (ChiliIrishHammock24 @ Apr 6, 2018 -> 02:31 AM)
Charlotte has decided to make Kopech their #5 starter and completely f*** up my chances to see him. He's now lined up for Friday, barring a postponed game for Charlotte.

It was said on Wednesday night's Sox broadcast that Kopech would be Charlotte's opening day starter. I've been told that he isn't injured, but I still can't help but wonder...

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Apr 6, 2018 -> 09:48 AM)
It was said on Wednesday night's Sox broadcast that Kopech would be Charlotte's opening day starter. I've been told that he isn't injured, but I still can't help but wonder...

Someone here speculated that maybe they are lining him up to pitch on the Double Header on the 28th, which is plausible. Still, strange that no one is mentioning anything.