Sox Winner!!

Chicago White Sox

Go Sox Go!!!

I won’t be on the #TankTrain until they show they completely suck... this year I don’t believe there will be a tank train because even the losses are going to be potentially more meaningful. Love it.

QUOTE (hi8is @ Mar 31, 2018 -> 10:06 PM)
Go Sox Go!!!

I won’t be on the #TankTrain until they show they completely suck... this year I don’t believe there will be a tank train because even the losses are going to be potentially more meaningful. Love it.

I'm kind of in "See what unfolds" mode. At the end of the season, they'll be bad, but the young guys matter a whole lot more now and we'll see some of the younger guys surfacing, too.

LOL did you see what the Phillies did?

They made a pitching change even though they had no one in the bullpen warming up. LMAO....it was a clusterF and the Braves manager got tossed.

I love when baseball gets stupid. Nice going Phillies

QUOTE (Sox-35th @ Mar 31, 2018 -> 08:15 PM)
I'm kind of in "See what unfolds" mode. At the end of the season, they'll be bad, but the young guys matter a whole lot more now and we'll see some of the younger guys surfacing, too.

Exactly where I’m at too, dude.

QUOTE (kwolf68 @ Mar 31, 2018 -> 09:18 PM)
LOL did you see what the Phillies did?

They made a pitching change even though they had no one in the bullpen warming up. LMAO....it was a clusterF and the Braves manager got tossed.

I love when baseball gets stupid. Nice going Phillies

Hah, what the f***?!?!

Good one Gabe... gotta find a replay of this.

QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Mar 31, 2018 -> 09:29 PM)
Anyone know the probability of getting in tomorrow's game? I really look forward to watching this team, but everything I hear says this will be PPD. It makes me terribly sad.

Last I heard for the forecast, it was something like 30 degrees with 2 inches of snow coming.

Edited by hi8is

I didn't understand the 68 win over/under bet in Vegas because the division is just so bad. The White Sox playing the Tigers and Royals alone will allow them to get over that hump and really The Twins are a beneficiary of a poor division. I do not believe they are a good club at all.

QUOTE (hi8is @ Mar 31, 2018 -> 10:32 PM)
Last I heard for the forecast, it was something like 30 degrees with 2 inches of snow coming.

I’m still beyond pissed they didn’t play yesterday!!!?!!! WTF? Most annoying thing about opening day...play...then wait. Nobody else did did they? Like the need a goddam rest already...on a FRIDAY?!?