**Game 3 of 162: Sox at Toronto**

Brian

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TheFutureIsNear @ Apr 2, 2018 -> 08:43 PM)
Top 10 in all of baseball or organizational top 10? Top 10 in baseball I doubt, maybe top 50. But I’m asking for multiple top 10 from a single team no doubt.

A great hitting 1B/DH? I’m asking for a top 10 prospect. Better than the Eaton package

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Apr 2, 2018 -> 07:52 PM)
Game three and we have doomsday already? What?€s with this stuff about trading Abreu and Garcia? Now if you question Farquar that?€s fine

When games go south, we'll see talk about trading those two. But it doesnt really matter what is happening in any particular game. If you believe in a pure rebuild, you trade them at maximum value, and if you don't, you probably want to keep holding onto them

Edited by Jose Paniagua

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 2, 2018 -> 08:50 PM)
I had been watching the Nova/UM game and reading here to keep up with the Sox game. I thought it was like 10 to 2 from the game thread, lol.

I hate the late start time of that game

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 2, 2018 -> 08:57 PM)
Farquhar must be good with the youngsters. If he does help them, he is worth keeping around, but garbage time should be more his slot.

Yeah, would've liked to see Infante, Minaya, or Soria there

QUOTE (Jose Paniagua @ Apr 3, 2018 -> 01:55 AM)
When games go south, we'll see talk about trading those two. But it doesnt really matter what is happening in any particular game. If you believe in a pure rebuild, you trade them at maximum value, and if you don't, you probably want to keep holding onto them

I think the total rebuild is over

Takeaway:

- The biggest positive is that Rey Rey looked great. Velo was good, slider looked sharp, control was adequate.

- Beef, baby

- The bullpen is going to be a problem all season.

- Lol don't have Abreu try to take extra bases