4/3 Game Thread: Sox @ Blue Jays

Dunt

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Apr 4, 2018 -> 12:36 AM)
We knew they would be bad.. just got our hopes up a bit with frost two games.. have to dial it back now

Yep they were fun but Royals are beyond awful. Good teams would have went for double digits if they faced Shields and Giolito those days.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 3, 2018 -> 08:34 PM)
Gio and Lopez minus the learning curves, will be fine IMO. At least that's what we should give a s*** about for the future. Some here know where I stand with Fulmer unfortunately. The other two are just buying time.

Not sure where you stand with Fulmer, but he's gotta prove to me that he can start. I am not a believer. Sometimes he can barely get out of the first inning. Not even sure if he can be a reliever sometimes.

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Apr 3, 2018 -> 07:36 PM)
We knew they would be bad.. just got our hopes up a bit with frost two games.. have to dial it back now

This year the highs are going to be really high, and the lows are going to be the cold water thrown on you to bring you back to reality.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Apr 3, 2018 -> 07:36 PM)
This pitching staff is going to be absolutely brutal until Rodon and Kopech are around.

Do you expect Lopez and Giolito to be bad too? Then, you're right. That one will be in orbit for the foreseeable future. Wow Avi.