Home Opener Game Thread! White Sox vs Tigers

TheTruth05

QUOTE (Knickname @ Apr 5, 2018 -> 01:26 PM)
I was amazed that Fulmer lasted more than two innings yesterday. Here's to many more good outings from Carson.

Hip-hip Hooray!

Hip-hip Hooray!

Hip-hip Hooray!

I'm guessing LF is there for the taking by whomever can hit and field decently.

Delmonico had some fine at bats last season. Hope the fielding improves.

When will Dedelow be ready? Was his spring training pinch hitting HR a fluke?

Fulmer's cutter was filthy last night. His change up was pretty good too. His performance is even more impressive considering he didn't have a feel for his curve ball.

Dedelow is a loooong ways off and not really an after thought at this point, especially with Robert, Adolfo, Basabe and Rutherford ahead of him on the OF prospect depth chart. LF is only up for grabs until Eloy comes up.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Apr 5, 2018 -> 08:21 PM)
Leury need to learn that as an OF your job is to GET THE BALL INTO THE IF. Stop pump faking dude.

Exactly. ... And for those who don't like our announcers, this is a terrific half inning describing what you just said and other things.

Fifty years on: Opening Day April 10, 1968. Season was delayed one day for MLK funeral. Widespread civil unrest in Chicago. Attendance about 7,700. A significant social/ cultural moment for the White Sox attendance challenges. I believe nine home games were played in Milwaukee.