Home Opener Game Thread! White Sox vs Tigers

TheTruth05

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Apr 6, 2018 -> 01:32 AM)
And while the opposite can be said for Kopech and Anderson, I quite frankly don’t give a s*** as long as they produce on the field and don’t break any laws off of it

What have Kopech and Anderson done that would make them the "opposite" of fantastic people?

Are you kidding me Leury?

QUOTE (GermanSoxFan @ Apr 5, 2018 -> 06:34 PM)
What have Kopech and Anderson done that would make them the "opposite" of fantastic people?

Are you kidding me Leury?

Stories from people who were at Sox Fest, stories from people who have known Kopech for awhile. Again it really doesn’t matter whether they’re good people or not. Be good players and don’t commit any crimes.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 5, 2018 -> 06:36 PM)
Leury messed up mentally. It happens when it's 20 degrees out. Thanks, MLB for letting us play today.

You wouldn’t have sarcastically thanked the MLB 10 minutes ago. Garcia didn’t run up on that like an a**hole because it’s cold outside. He did it because he made a mental mistake

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 5, 2018 -> 07:36 PM)
Leury messed up mentally. It happens when it's 20 degrees out. Thanks, MLB for letting us play today.

The weather wasn't a problem when we were up 7-3...he has to pull up, keep the ball in front and keep the lead. It was dumb...DUMB, it would have been dumb had they been playing this game at the arctic circle