Home Opener Game Thread! White Sox vs Tigers

TheTruth05

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Scoots @ Apr 5, 2018 -> 07:23 PM)
Yolmer Sanchez is quickly becoming one of the most underrated 3rd baseman in the game.

I knew it when this guy was hitting 280 in AA and AAA as a 20/21 year old the Sox might have something. He's always been criminally under-rated even among Sox fans imo. With that glove he never had to hit much to be useful. Now that he's hitting he's a solid regular, hell he might even be turning into a star.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Apr 5, 2018 -> 07:24 PM)
I knew it when this guy was hitting 280 in AA and AAA as a 20/21 year old the Sox might have something. He's always been criminally under-rated even among Sox fans imo. With that glove he never had to hit much to be useful. Now that he's hitting he's a solid regular, hell he might even be turning into a star.

Absolutely. I always favored him even over Micah Johnson when he was supposed to be our 2nd baseman of the future.

QUOTE (Richie @ Apr 5, 2018 -> 06:27 PM)
As a newb - I can't tell if people are serious about calling Yoan a bust. lol

We aren't. At least, I wasn't. I think he's already an above average 2B, a lot of that due to his defense

QUOTE (Richie @ Apr 5, 2018 -> 07:27 PM)

last year somebody made a Jose Abreu thread after the first few weeks and then from that point on Jose pretty much hit everything in sight. so somebody tried that today. lol.

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...amp;pid=3502658

QUOTE (Richie @ Apr 5, 2018 -> 07:27 PM)

last year somebody made a Jose Abreu thread after the first few weeks and then from that point on Jose pretty much hit everything in sight. so somebody tried that today. lol.

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...amp;pid=3502658