Moncada

Buehrle>Wood

22 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

He’s clearly one of them.  I speculate there are few others here who spend their day waiting for anything remotely positive about Moncada and eagerly hit that downvote button.

Maybe we should start making the reactions public?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Flash said:

It is a perfectly legitimate question. We are in trade season, we drafted our 2B of the future and in Moncada, we have a recent #1 prospect who, in spite of his performance, might hold interest to certain teams. Are you saying that not only trading him, but even mentioning the possibility of a trade is too inciteful for this board? 

No. I'm saying that that question, in this thread, reeks of trying to get people even more riled up. Trading away Moncada is in itself not something that is any way realistic considering the circumstances. Even less so based on the fact that we would get nowhere near the return we sent out to trade for him in the first place. That being said..I realllly hope you were just being facetious to lighten the mood up in here a bit. That would make a lot more sense than actually bringing up the notion of trading Moncada right now. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Doc Edwards Shot said:

Looks like you are getting your wish. One of the mods here is playing around with my account behind the scenes it appears. My user name has suddenly changed. Very strange.

It looks like Jason restored your original user name.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Doc Edwards Shot said:

Looks like you are getting your wish. One of the mods here is playing around with my account behind the scenes it appears. My user name has suddenly changed. Very strange.

I’ll follow you to the gates of Valhalla brother 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Doc Edwards Shot said:

Nope. My original username was footlongcomiskeydog.

I would like that name back if possible.

I have no clue about Doc Edwards Shot. Watergate at Sox Talk Forum lol.

If you get banned I’m changing my name to Tom Longo’s Ghost, and I’ve had this name since 2004

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey, let's discuss username conspiracies and the post voting system, instead of interesting debate about what needs to happen so that our main return for the best Sox player in recent memory doesn't flop out of baseball in five years. Cool!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, footlongcomiskeydog said:

Nope. My original username was footlongcomiskeydog.

I would like that name back if possible.

I have no clue about Doc Edwards Shot. Watergate at Sox Talk Forum lol.

That is my fault. I had an email from a username but totally botched which user.  

• Haha 2