**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling Thread VI**

That Raw was pretty damn good! Easy to do when you bring up 4 of the most electrifying talents from NXT. 

I have fears with bringing up these guys without clear paths... I hope WWE has learned from their past mistakes of call ups! 

The Riot vs. Ronda match was great, but storyline sense made no sense to give Riot another shot. Served the purpose of making Ronda look like a beast. 

I don’t think those were call ups, per se. 

After the Bayley/Sasha promo, I think WWE is about to get nuts and treat the brands like territories where wrestlers will float around. If the unify titles eventually and try it, I’m all in.

Or I could be way off base.

Well guys, this is the end of the line for me -- I won't be coming back to the site as I am no longer following the White Sox.

Special shout out to @Brian as I feel you helped me see the positives in current wrestling and also were willing to let the past be the past and move forward with constructive conversations. 

Take care friends. 

• 2 weeks later...

For being the last PPV before WM and for it being FastLane.  This show was absolutely fantastic.  Mandy/Asuka match was blah and the women tag match was beyond awful mainly because Nia Jax and Tamina don't deserve to be on the roster.  They are both terrible.  

Other than that, I loved it

I saw everything but Shield match. Doesnt sound like I need to go back to watch. I

The 4 way US match and 3 way title match were excellent. Never thought I'd see Kofi this over but here we are.

Hope they're able to get some steam behind SETH v Brock going forward.

• 4 weeks later...

Fun weekend ahead with NXT, G1 Supercard, WrestleMania. I've come to enjoy reading about all the little shows in town as well.

I would never commit to volleyball or kickball or anything like that this weekend.

1 hour ago, Brian said:

Fun weekend ahead with NXT, G1 Supercard, WrestleMania. I've come to enjoy reading about all the little shows in town as well.

I would never commit to volleyball or kickball or anything like that this weekend.

You need friends to do those things.

Boom, roasted.

16 minutes ago, Brian said:

Good show. Horrible finish to the main event.

So sloppy with the audible spots being called. It’s too bad the Kofi stuff wasn’t the lasting image, but honestly the show is so long the crowd is always dead towards the end. Cena stuff made me smile.  Most awkward part of the night was Hogan and Bliss.  

6 hours ago, 2nd_city_saint787 said:

I'd bet this was on Angle. As soon as I saw who he was facing I knew Corbin would go over. Most vets will go out and put the younger guys over. 

Exactly. Should’ve just been someone else. Not a lame ass like Corbin