Sign in to follow this  
iWiN4PreP

**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling Thread VI**

6 hours ago, 2nd_city_saint787 said:

I'd bet this was on Angle. As soon as I saw who he was facing I knew Corbin would go over. Most vets will go out and put the younger guys over. 

Exactly. Should’ve just been someone else. Not a lame ass like Corbin

Lars Sullivan actually isn't that good.  They call him a freak, the dude is 6'3 and not very intimidating lol.  I can name 15 other guys that are more physically intimidating/monster/scary than Lars freaking Sullivan.  It's too bad he's going to win MITB and be the next champ.

12 hours ago, GGajewski18 said:

Lars Sullivan actually isn't that good.  They call him a freak, the dude is 6'3 and not very intimidating lol.  I can name 15 other guys that are more physically intimidating/monster/scary than Lars freaking Sullivan.  It's too bad he's going to win MITB and be the next champ.

He's not in MITB, is he?

Just watching his NXT work makes me wonder why they called him up or even held onto him. He screwed up quite a few times. I could see them building him just for Roman to beat him.

Edited by Brian

8 hours ago, Brian said:

He's not in MITB, is he?

Just watching his NXT work makes me wonder why they called him up or even held onto him. He screwed up quite a few times. I could see them building him just for Roman to beat him.

Surprisingly no.  Totally thought he was going to be, but somehow I still think he makes his way into it.  He's screwed quite a bit.  I remember at NXT Chicago he completely missed to take a kick from Aliester Black and then just fell over.  Crowd was on him big time.

10 hours ago, Brian said:

He's not in MITB, is he?

Vince has a boner for big, strong men/women.

$60 for Double or Nothing on XFinity. Looks like I'm missing out on this one, unless the Fite app has it cheaper.

50 minutes ago, Brian said:

$60 for Double or Nothing on XFinity. Looks like I'm missing out on this one, unless the Fite app has it cheaper.

AEW just signed a deal with TNT and their first show will be October 1st. That is HUGE for AEW.

Moxley too AEW well done. Looking forward to them, so tired of McMahon based programming.

14 hours ago, Soxfest said:

Moxley too AEW well done. Looking forward to them, so tired of McMahon based programming.

Cody v Dustin was the high spot of night. 

AEW back in Chicago aug 31

I think WWE is feeling the heat, from the newfound competition from AEW to the ever sinking ratings -- WWE officially announced Paul Heyman as executive director of RAW and Eric Bischoff as executive director of Smackdown.

Hard not to be excited about the state of wrestling ... it just feels like another golden era is upon us.

On 5/28/2019 at 4:23 AM, Brian said:

Cody v Dustin was the high spot of night. 

AEW back in Chicago aug 31

I got tickets.

31 minutes ago, Y2HH said:

I think WWE is feeling the heat, from the newfound competition from AEW to the ever sinking ratings -- WWE officially announced Paul Heyman as executive director of RAW and Eric Bischoff as executive director of Smackdown.

Hard not to be excited about the state of wrestling ... it just feels like another golden era is upon us.

It's 100% a hail Mary from Vince to get better ratings, but I am all in for this.

9 hours ago, Y2HH said:

Co-sign.

11 hours ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

That was one of the best Raws in forever. Just an awesome show. 

Who would've thought when it debuted, the 24/7 title would be the most interesting title in the company? You can tell Heyman has influence. Stuff makes sense, for the most part.

51 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Buddy Murphy going over DB...but why

Because a win for buddy does more for him than a loss hurts DB? 

Buddy is shining the past few weeks.