Sign in to follow this  
iWiN4PreP

**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling Thread VI**

5 hours ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Hey all, looking to take my two boys to the Smackdown show next month on March 27th at Allstate Arena.  Any suggestion on where the best price for tickets is?  Stubhub?  And where are the best places to sit there?  Obviously not ringside because the prices are ridiculous but maybe the next closest upper level or two?

Not really a bad seat in lower section as long as you stay away from the sections to the sides of the stage.

I’d check stubhub as it gets closer. Tix will get cheap, especially with college basketball tourney that night.

1 hour ago, Brian said:

Not really a bad seat in lower section as long as you stay away from the sections to the sides of the stage.

I’d check stubhub as it gets closer. Tix will get cheap, especially with college basketball tourney that night.

Thanks for the response.  Here’s a map of Allstate Arena.  Sides of the stage?  Left and right and top and bottom sides?  Or if you can tell me some good numbered sections, it would be greatly appreciated!

D2-D783-BA-C108-4376-8-E12-9-BBBFD4-C51-

I'm going to Wrestlemania, Y'all!

The tickers were gifted to me and it's a fairly nice seat in the stadium, I'm super stoked.

Card is looking so-so, but every year I watch WM and enjoy it so i'm super thrilled to get this once in a lifetime opportunity for WM.

So far:

I'm definitely looking forward to The Fiend vs. Cena -- Even tho the WWE makes boneheaded decisions with giving up the title to Goldberg in a squash, I loved the Fiends work the past 6 months. Having him vs. Cena is a big win for me.

Outside of that I can't honestly say I'm looking super forward to any other match ups, but at the same time, I can't say that I hate too much. I only "hate" Reigns vs. Goldberg and even that is OK 'cause I know it'll be quick and action packed. Might as well put two of the guys I don't want to see in a match like this. Best case scenario.

Drew vs. Brock I'm cool with. I like Drew.

All the woman's matches are decent, but I wish they were built up better. Rhea/Shayna have a lot of work to do this upcoming month to win me over. My favorite Bayley needs  a good opponent.

21 hours ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Thanks for the response.  Here’s a map of Allstate Arena.  Sides of the stage?  Left and right and top and bottom sides?  Or if you can tell me some good numbered sections, it would be greatly appreciated!

D2-D783-BA-C108-4376-8-E12-9-BBBFD4-C51-

Stay out of the 09s and 04s. Also wouldn’t recommend 8, 9, 10.

11 hours ago, iWiN4PreP said:

I'm going to Wrestlemania, Y'all!

The tickers were gifted to me and it's a fairly nice seat in the stadium, I'm super stoked.

Card is looking so-so, but every year I watch WM and enjoy it so i'm super thrilled to get this once in a lifetime opportunity for WM.

So far:

I'm definitely looking forward to The Fiend vs. Cena -- Even tho the WWE makes boneheaded decisions with giving up the title to Goldberg in a squash, I loved the Fiends work the past 6 months. Having him vs. Cena is a big win for me.

Outside of that I can't honestly say I'm looking super forward to any other match ups, but at the same time, I can't say that I hate too much. I only "hate" Reigns vs. Goldberg and even that is OK 'cause I know it'll be quick and action packed. Might as well put two of the guys I don't want to see in a match like this. Best case scenario.

Drew vs. Brock I'm cool with. I like Drew.

All the woman's matches are decent, but I wish they were built up better. Rhea/Shayna have a lot of work to do this upcoming month to win me over. My favorite Bayley needs  a good opponent.

Have fun, man. I went to WM22 in Chicago and despite being at a ton of Stanley Cup games, a Winter Classic, Blackout game & ALCS game 2 and two NFCCG's, that was the coolest sporting event I've been to

Only 60. Shouldn't speculate, but I'm guessing heart problems. All the steroids and road life wears on these guys. 

Road Warriors intimidated the hell out of me as a kid.