Tampa Bay @ Chicago GT

soxfan49

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GermanSoxFan @ Apr 9, 2018 -> 11:18 PM)
I defended the Romo AB's but that was just horrific. Bad approach by TA. Just awful.

You can see the players tightening up in big moments and having absolutely no game plan. They fall right into what other team is trying to do.

Hitting with RISP killing the Sox the last three games...

Anderson has to have better situational awareness. At least this dispels the notion of the Sox being pretty good, losing three in a row to Detroit at home and breaking the Rays’ 8 game losing streak when Colome was practically trying to give the game away again.

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Apr 9, 2018 -> 06:32 PM)
I'm not even surprised at this point. It is what it is.

Not even ten games into the season and we're saying this. SO hard to remember this is a rebuilding year. I think September last year and all of the offseason hype has given us all false hope haha.

QUOTE (Scoots @ Apr 9, 2018 -> 05:36 PM)
Not even ten games into the season and we're saying this. SO hard to remember this is a rebuilding year. I think September last year and all of the offseason hype has given us all false hope haha.

Next year baby. This year still doesn't matter. Revenge in '19.

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Apr 9, 2018 -> 05:22 PM)
I'm already sick of being bad.

yeah...maybe start with getting Cody Asche face off the header.

Sick losing...but sick of seeing his face too. His time is over...

still can't believe the last 3 ABs with nobody out and 2nd and 3rd....geezus.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Apr 9, 2018 -> 06:25 PM)
Moncada, Delmonico, and Leury (I guess he counts) had great games overall. Win or lose, that's what I want to see- the young guys succeeding.

Moncada and Del get a star. Leury only a half based on last AB. Anyone "lucky" enough to listen to Rays broadcast heard their color guy say Leury was the perfect guy up since he swings at everything. At which time the play by play guy said we could use another grounder to 1st like he hit earlier. Leury must have been listening.