Tampa Bay @ Chicago GT

soxfan49

Were there even 500 fans at today's game? Seriously. I don't want to hear how 6,000 were there. I mean, somebody in the media should have counted the fans. It would not have been difficult to do.

When this team is scuffling like now, it seems pathetic in all areas, I mean historically bad. Defense, hitting, pitching, bullpen. Yikes this team is awful.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 9, 2018 -> 10:26 PM)
Greg is going to blame his MLB Extra Innings cancellation on Soria and the Opening Day Massacre, lol...

How many of the announced 10,377 were actually crazy enough to attend that game in person?

It truly looked like just a couple hundred fans max were there.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 9, 2018 -> 10:26 PM)
Greg is going to blame his MLB Extra Innings cancellation on Soria and the Opening Day Massacre, lol...

How many of the announced 10,377 were actually crazy enough to attend that game in person?

Did I tell you I did get the problem corrected? I actually have the mlb package to watch this horses*** team.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 9, 2018 -> 10:38 PM)
Next year baby. This year still doesn't matter. Revenge in '19.

As you all know, I hate losing in this rebuild. So I sorely hope the fans stay away in droves and the Sox have 1960s-like attendance figures. I can't imagine anybody needing to go to the Cell that badly that they'd pay to watch this team. Maybe go once or twice to see Moncada in person.

Greg if you hate the rebuild and are hoping for attendance to lag maybe you could do us all a favor and stop posting so much. If you're getting angry about a game in which Sally was your DH and Migo was your 3rd starter -- just don't watch. Pick it back in July once Eloy and Kopech are around.

Was nice to see Moncada locked in again today. Other than the one 0-6 game he hasn't given many ABs away this year. As a still 22 year old it's impressive.