White Sox vs Rays 1:10 pm

Kyyle23

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 08:30 PM)
if Jose and Avi are just going to go 0-whatever this offense will never score.

I agree. I may love those two but there's no guarantee they will rake this year.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 08:58 PM)
Reading a game thread only confirms that White Sox fans can't handle an actual rebuild.

I'm not crazy about being out of the race the first 10 days of May. Good hustle there on the routine grounder by Garcia.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 09:07 PM)
This is very true. We knew and were warned that we would experience these ups and downs during the rebuild. Plus it’s still so very early in the season

I'm not a fan of management.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 09:25 PM)
Not to be a hater, but how many ground balls has Avi hit this year? Doesn’t appear to be getting any more lift and that’s going to be a problem when his BABIP regresses back to the mean.

Please move him to fifth in the order. Or third if we must.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 04:30 PM)
Wish they would start from scratch with both tv and radio

If you're a fan of David Letterman or dry humor the teams we have in place are a DREAM. If not, it's absolutely brutal. I'm in the latter category. I know nobody will ever be satisfied but I wish Benetti would take a breath and shutup once and a while.

Not the whole broadcast has to be quips and an overload of information. I almost prefer Farmer to Jason .................... and that's saying something

QUOTE (reiks12 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 05:44 PM)
to everyone griping about Benneti, go listen to the Angels broadcast and be thankful theres a semblance of personality in our booth

I get to hear the Mets team a lot because my brother's a fan, and they're just SO good. Makes ours feel even worse in comparison I guess. But to be fair, I'm also one of the Hawk-lovers who desperately misses YCPIOTBY and Carl Yastrzemski.