4/12 Games

QUOTE (ChiliIrishHammock24 @ Apr 12, 2018 -> 01:41 PM)
Oh s***, I didn't. Just woke up about 30 mins ago and went off the new MLB Farm site. That's kind of funny that they lose their Opening Day starter the day of the game. Lol

Got it. Hope Charlotte stays on schedule with Kopech so I can see his game on tv Saturday night.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Apr 12, 2018 -> 06:26 PM)
Cordell leads off the game for Charlotte with a strikeout. He?€s now sporting a 42% K rate on the season. I have no idea how he went from barely striking out in spring training to this monstrosity but wow.

It's really a head scratcher. Wonder he is suffering from Matt Davidson syndrome because he didn't make the team? Maybe he thought he was making the team.

I can't get excited about prospects anymore until they come up to the bigs and have success there. Moncada and Giolito have taught me that. Also, whether or not the guy is a young player, everything about spring training means nothing. Velocity readings for pitchers, whether or not they have their command, whether a hitter shows power or a good eye, nothing. Only the regular season or playoffs matter, and it has to be in the Majors. Nothing matters until there. All the levels of minor league baseball are for is to weed out those who clearly can't make it at the big league level.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Apr 12, 2018 -> 10:15 PM)
Check out the thread in Pale Hose Talk - I got video of Joel Booker's steal of home to win it for the Dash.

Booker's steal of home made the ESPN Top 10 Play List.