FutureSox Night at Guaranteed Rate (Wed 6/13)

Y2Jimmy0

We will be releasing an article this week detailing FutureSox Night this year. It's an OF ticket and patio party on Wednesday June 13th 2018 vs Cleveland. The total ends up being $52.68. IT includes game ticket and patio ticket which gives you unlimited food and beer from 5:40-7:40 on the patio. More details are coming and Matt is working on final approval for a charitable donation that we are making. I wanted to post the link in here though just in case anyone wants to get tickets.

https://www.mlb.com/whitesox/tickets/specials#future-sox

UPDATE: We are official, and here are the details. Go take a look, and come out to join us!

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 12, 2018 -> 05:20 PM)
This is amazing for you guys to host this. Said this many times, but FS has definitely come a long way. Gonna have to try and make it to see everyone. If dasox goes, I'll definitely go though. :lol:

My dawg :cheers

This is pretty awesome. If I was in the States, I would definitely try to make it happen. Hopefully it's a success and happens the following year when I'm back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Who is coming to FutureSox Night on Wednesday? You have 4 days to get tickets. It will be a great time. I'm setting up a tailgate around 4pm for those that will be around early. Once again: your $58 ticket gets you an outfield seat to the game, pre-game patio party from 5:40-7:40 with unlimited food and beer. It's also $1 hot dog night inside the park that night as well. Come out and join us! 

1 hour ago, BamaDoc said:

Wish I could go.  Would like to try something similar in Birmingham.  Met several guys in California 2005 during playoffs when my wife surprised and sent my son and I.

I  went to one of the playoff games against the Angels . The clinching game if i recall. Anyway everybody have fun tonight . Everybody wang chung tnight.

• Tony unpinned this topic