4/16 Sox at A’s

flavum

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Apr 17, 2018 -> 03:09 AM)
His start this year is much more troubling than Moncada’s IMO. Not only is Avi’s BABIP regressing to the mean, but he’s also picking up his old bad habits.

Yep, I love Avi but breathing sigh of relief they didn't extend him

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Apr 16, 2018 -> 10:12 PM)
I’m just kidding, but what did he say? Seems like an odd thing to make a joke about.

I didn't catch the beginning of it but it either had something to do with Jason's outfit from the weekend or the weather in Minnesota

We're having good AB's vs Megden and putting the ball in play. Hitting a good chunk of em hard. I think we'll break through here soon. Need Lopez to stay the course. Keep the pitch count from getting too out of hand.

QUOTE (Richie @ Apr 17, 2018 -> 03:19 AM)
We're having good AB's vs Megden and putting the ball in play. Hitting a good chunk of em hard. I think we'll break through here soon. Need Lopez to stay the course. Keep the pitch count from getting too out of hand.

1 run in last 22 innings vs starting pitchers

QUOTE (Richie @ Apr 16, 2018 -> 10:19 PM)

Are you the guy who claims to be the jinx? Because if so, you may be on to something :P

QUOTE (Richie @ Apr 17, 2018 -> 03:19 AM)

Yes but Lopez gave up a run so the game is probably OVAH

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Apr 16, 2018 -> 10:22 PM)
Are you the guy who claims to be the jinx? Because if so, you may be on to something :P

Yes

It's honestly getting out of hand. lol