4/16 Sox at A’s

flavum

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love Lopez. I've felt he was the gem in the Eaton trade from the get-go. Going to drive us crazy sometimes with the command but he's got a ton of talent and there's a real pitcher in there.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 16, 2018 -> 10:51 PM)
He's consistently had the best at bats this year. At least he is dangerous at the plate.

He’s definitely impressed me this year. The improvement in the quality of his at-bats vs. last year is significant. The average is a bit deceiving too as he’s gotton super unlucky on balls in play. He’s definitely an improved player.

QUOTE (KagakuOtoko @ Apr 17, 2018 -> 03:58 AM)
Are the sox hitters really this bad?

No but the offense isn't going to be good based off the current talent. Put it this way, if Avi and Yoan suck this year, this team won't win 60 games

QUOTE (aryzner @ Apr 16, 2018 -> 11:04 PM)
This is so White Sox of them to do nothing against a guy who's been knocked around by every other team he's faced this season so far.

Not to mention can't win in this stadium with his hometown team. But, we can't win here either given our history.

Immovable object vs unstoppable force

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 16, 2018 -> 11:05 PM)
Delmonico hurt? No way you bring in a defensive replacement if you're down 2-0.

Said it before, I still highly doubt his shoulder is 100%. In fact, probably something he has to play with all year.