4/16 Sox at A’s

flavum

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 17, 2018 -> 04:44 AM)
As long as Lopez continues to pitch well, Giolito and Moncada get it together, Fulmer, Anderson, etc. I'll gladly take the downs.

And no more f***ing massive injuries to the big prospects (please let Hansen and Eloy be ok)

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jack Parkman @ Apr 17, 2018 -> 05:51 AM)
Also, wouldn't it be Sox luck to have nothing go right? This could be our payback from the baseball gods for winning that 05 series that this rebuild goes horribly wrong.

Why the panic about the rebuild? There's legit 3 players on the field today that are considered part of it. Again, it's your fault for buying into the hype this year for a team that everyone outside of Chicago thought would be horrible.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Apr 16, 2018 -> 11:53 PM)
Wasn’t the last decade our punishment?

Nope not painful enough. It must be an era of futility that rivals what happened in the wake of the Black Sox scandal. That took the Sox 30 years to recover from. We are a decade into our 30 year penance. Those 11 seasons of having the 1 up on the Cubs were fun though.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 16, 2018 -> 11:54 PM)
Why the panic about the rebuild? There's legit 3 players on the field today that are considered part of it. Again, it's your fault for buying into the hype this year for a team that everyone outside of Chicago thought would be horrible.

Mostly because I think they can't recover if Moncada busts. They don't have enough IF talent. I've always thought that if Moncada fails, the rebuild is toast.

Edited by Jack Parkman

QUOTE (Jack Parkman @ Apr 17, 2018 -> 05:59 AM)
Mostly because I think they can't recover if Moncada busts. They don't have enough IF talent.

2nd base is an easy position to get quality players. Gordon, Hernandez and Lowrie could have been had this past offseason for non-top prospects. Kopech has turned into the big catch from that trade.