Alec Hansen

zisk

3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Yes, I wrote that all of 4-5 times, 6 weeks ago.

Let chaos and confusion reign!  

The fact of the matter is Robert hasn’t been playing for weeks.  If he had been listed in the minors reports every night like The Besssss, or Lamantha, no confusion.

The confusion is I thought I might have missed a Basabe injury given he didn’t play last night.  The only context I had for “Lou Bob” was the nickname you gave Basabe.  Don’t catch feelings son, I didn’t mean no disrespect.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, when do we get nervous about the lack of Hansen update? Extended spring is over, and reports are out there about Robert heading to Kanny. Since we heard Hansen threw in a spring game back on May 22, there's been pretty much nothing said about him. Really hoping it's not a lost season for him.

7 hours ago, KrankinSox said:

So, when do we get nervous about the lack of Hansen update? Extended spring is over, and reports are out there about Robert heading to Kanny. Since we heard Hansen threw in a spring game back on May 22, there's been pretty much nothing said about him. Really hoping it's not a lost season for him.

I’ve been worried about him abundantly for months. He’s also my favorite prospect.

The last report was as of May 17th.  At that point he was throwing bullpens.  Think of this as spring training, as Hansen had none.  Those guys go six weeks before they ramp up to game shape.  We are at 3-4 weeks.  Hold the panic for another couple of weeks at least.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2018 at 11:02 AM, southsider2k5 said:

The last report was as of May 17th.  At that point he was throwing bullpens.  Think of this as spring training, as Hansen had none.  Those guys go six weeks before they ramp up to game shape.  We are at 3-4 weeks.  Hold the panic for another couple of weeks at least.

Thankfully this aged well.

My prediction: first Kopech, then Stephens, then Dunning, then Hansen, then Cease...which one of these guys will get injured? Which ones will get packaged for an all-star in 2021? Which ones will join Rodon, Lopez, Gio? Covey? in the rotation? Will any of these guys be in the pen? Where does Fulmer fit in all of this? The future is unknown, but damn it sure is bright. And how awesome is it to have all of this friggin insurance/depth?!?

Edited by Scoots
  • Haha 1

On 6/12/2018 at 12:56 AM, Scoots said:

My prediction: first Kopech, then Stephens, then Dunning, then Hansen, then Cease...which one of these guys will get injured? Which ones will get packaged for an all-star in 2021? Which ones will join Rodon, Lopez, Gio? Covey? in the rotation? Will any of these guys be in the pen? Where does Fulmer fit in all of this? The future is unknown, but damn it sure is bright. And how awesome is it to have all of this friggin insurance/depth?!?

some of the starting prospects will also probably end up in the pen. You try to make everyone a starter but for some the control or third pitch might not quite get good enough and then they will be tried in the pen