Alec Hansen

zisk

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 17, 2018 -> 12:11 PM)
Why would Hansen working out with Rodon be a bad thing? Hell, if they were rehabbing together, I think that would be wonderful. Who better to mentor Hansen than a professional pitcher with a ceiling like that?

If Hansen is not throwing minor league innings by June 1st I would be concerned. As of right now we all can be patient.

On 4/20/2018 at 4:08 PM, DirtySox said:
Saw him walking around in shorts and a tee shirt this week. Was told it's going to be a while before he even gets on a mound.
Scott Merkin

@scottmerkin
Alec Hansen still working his way back at extended. Needs to get back to feeling completely healthy and then build back up for time lost

The lack of information on Hansen reminds us all of Rodon. I get wanting to be careful with a top prospect, but no information in this case is scary. 

22 hours ago, steveno89 said:

The lack of information on Hansen reminds us all of Rodon. I get wanting to be careful with a top prospect, but no information in this case is scary. 

Maybe there is no information because they have none. What would there be to gain by withholding injury info about a top prospect? 

4 hours ago, kwolf68 said:

Maybe there is no information because they have none. What would there be to gain by withholding injury info about a top prospect? 

They did the same shit with Rodon in 2017 spring training - little to no information, even when directly asked.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Lol...I did not connect those dots.  Probably because Caulfield has been calling Basabe “Lou Bob” since Spring Training.  Thanks for clearing that up.

Yes, I wrote that all of 4-5 times, 6 weeks ago.

Let chaos and confusion reign!  

The fact of the matter is Robert hasn’t been playing for weeks.  If he had been listed in the minors reports every night like The Besssss, or Lamantha, no confusion.