**White Sox playing a baseball game vs Oakland**

Brian

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Apr 17, 2018 -> 08:59 PM)
These double plays are insane. We must lead MLB so far this year.

I was curious so I checked - after that one, we have 14, which is tied for first with a lot of really bad teams that have played more games than us. So yeah, it's bad.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daggins @ Apr 17, 2018 -> 11:02 PM)
I was curious so I checked - after that one, we have 14, which is tied for first with a lot of really bad teams that have played more games than us. So yeah, it's bad.

damn near lead the league in double plays, last in hitting with RISP and losers of what 7/8 with 3 PPD in that time?

drink.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

QUOTE (daggins @ Apr 17, 2018 -> 10:02 PM)

lol...I was checking the same thing but totally forget most teams haven’t missed as many games as us.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Apr 17, 2018 -> 09:59 PM)
I don't think Jason knows basic baseball. it's enforced every night. stone now explaining baserunning you learn in little league.

Not looking forward to the next few decades of him calling Sox games.

QUOTE (KrankinSox @ Apr 17, 2018 -> 11:04 PM)
Not looking forward to the next few decades of him calling Sox games.

he's the robin ventura of announcers. hasn't learned a single thing on the job. it's amazing how much better he is on basketball for ESPN.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Apr 17, 2018 -> 10:05 PM)
Just need to find him a different partner that doesn’t play up the humor game. I actually Benetti when he’s talking baseball and not making funnies.

AJ would probably be good in that sense. But he's likely to get into managing rather than broadcasting long term.