Sox at Oakland 2:35 CDT: Fulmer versus Triggs

chitownsportsfan

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BFirebird @ Apr 18, 2018 -> 03:11 PM)
I agree...the AL West top to bottom is solid. The AL Central.....ehhh not so much.

While people were criticizing Billy Beane for being a bit of a walking mat in the division recently, he and his FO have managed to infuse a lot of talent into the farm. Olsen, Chapman, Puk, Baretto, Beck, Holmes, Luzardo and Fowler.

Meanwhile... Yoan is angry, he's having a solid series

Normally I'd be super pissed that a glitch in my online book was preventing me from betting the White Sox moneyline literally right before Engel's AB... but meh... Good to see Yoan do that anyway.

I mean... that sucks, though. lol. Telling me not enough available balance when I have 10x in my account. My luck.

QUOTE (Scoots @ Apr 18, 2018 -> 03:24 PM)
Moncada you da man. Let's see how Fulmer does with a comfortable lead

Sadly it appears he hasn't missed a beat. Let's hope he settles down. If he can't locate his offspeed stuff without hanging meatballs it's gonna be a long day

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 18, 2018 -> 04:34 PM)
not saying he won’t ever be, but fulmer isn’t an mlb starter right now. No reason not to be patient - but theres a lot of guys who are going to be knocking on the door by next spring.

there's a difference being "effectively wild" when you have ReyLo's stuff and when you have Fulmer's stuff.

Fulmer's stuff will hopefully play up out of the pen because that's his long term home. For now yea give him every chance to start but it's not looking good long term.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 18, 2018 -> 03:34 PM)
not saying he won’t ever be, but fulmer isn’t an mlb starter right now. No reason not to be patient - but theres a lot of guys who are going to be knocking on the door by next spring.

Well he has plenty of time to get it together this year but the clock is ticking. I wouldn't be shocked to see him turn into a bullpen piece, but it's not like he's gonna overpower anybody.