Site BackOnline

Chisoxfn

25 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

Also will do some small changes to things like sigs and what not.

Sweet, see the signatures are back... somehow, my image is 404ing... and I can't figure out where the area is now to change the sigs... ( hell, perhaps that's not even yet enabled )

🤣

If you could let me know where that is whenever you've got a minute... groovy.

And no rush, yo!

1 minute ago, SleepyWhiteSox said:

Hate it

You must be one of those dudes who just hates change in general.... or maybe you're a hoarder who is attached to "the good old days".... or perhaps you haven't yet figured out where the "green text" option is.

🤓

10 minutes ago, hi8is said:

Here's a slightly modified header layout that should be really easy for you guys to implement if it is decided to be desirable. Sent over the css properties to Heads already.

example.jpg

That is spiffy. I like that much better.  

10 minutes ago, SleepyWhiteSox said:

Hate it

I originally hated it. The more I used mobile and the more I got used to it, the more I loved it. I do recognize though, it is a decent size change and there are pro's to this version and pro's to the old version. Old version had a lot of technology cons behind it though.  Hopefully as you give it time, it becomes more second nature.  

Anything specifically that bugs you about it?  

6 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Anyway there can be an option to toggle between mobile/desktop site? I like the desktop version better even on mobile. Would rather do it natively than use chrome options. Thanks!

Good question...let me see what I can do. By the way...what were the odds on the under 48 hours. 10000 to 1.  Was there a payout for the first time in site history, we executed an outage pretty much on schedule (even though I secretly had many massive panic attacks during the last 36 hours).  

20 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Good question...let me see what I can do. By the way...what were the odds on the under 48 hours. 10000 to 1.  Was there a payout for the first time in site history, we executed an outage pretty much on schedule (even though I secretly had many massive panic attacks during the last 36 hours).  

Haha very fair. I need to eat my words on that one.

1 minute ago, Jose Abreu said:

I'm a fan of the new features, mobile layout, Tweet embed code, etc. My only complaint is that the desktop site is kind of ugly and (ironically) seems older than the old site format 

Appreciate the feedback; Helps us think about what to tweak / not tweak as we are working on tightening up the design.  

For instructional purposes, below are instructions for how you embed video/twitters. It is really nifty and REALLY easy. 

Video Embed:

If you want to embed a YouTube post.  Just copy and paste the link into your post and wait a few seconds. The video will automatically embed (you don't need to try to use code or anything).  

Twitter Embed:

IF you post a twitter quote, you literally do the same thing, copy/paste the twitter link into the post...wait a couple seconds...and the tweet will automatically embed.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chisoxfn said:

For instructional purposes, below are instructions for how you embed video/twitters. It is really nifty and REALLY easy. 

Video Embed:

If you want to embed a YouTube post.  Just copy and paste the link into your post and wait a few seconds. The video will automatically embed (you don't need to try to use code or anything).  

Twitter Embed:

IF you post a twitter quote, you literally do the same thing, copy/paste the twitter link into the post...wait a couple seconds...and the tweet will automatically embed.

It works!