**White Sox SMOKE the Astros Game Thread 4/20/18**

Brian

Well, in all fairness, fans were right to expect SOMETHING out of Hawkins, Fulmer, Collins, even Shields, etc.

And we will certainly see Fulmer enough times this year as a starter, whether we like it or not.  Hey, maybe he’s the next Dallas Keuchel, haha?  Or not...

Edited by caulfield12

1 minute ago, fathom said:

This is legit horrible baseball. So many dumb plays.  

Eh, that wasn't horrible. At least not.on Anderson's part. Verlander just caught him stealing 3rd. Wasnt the 1st or 3rd out of the inning. Omar maybe was the one who didn't play that smart running to 2nd. Unless it was a double steal.

Edited by Scoots

Just now, Scoots said:

Eh, that wasn't horrible. At least not.on Anderson's part. Verlander just caught him stealing 3rd. Omar maybe was the one who didn't play that smart running to 2nd. Unless it was a double steal.

Can't get caught stealing 3rd when down 5-0

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Can't get caught stealing 3rd when down 5-0

With Engel at the plate? Not like he's driving anybody in anytime soon. Would rather have Tim steal 3rd and get home on a ground out or sac fly, which would have been had Verlander not turned during his motion.

Edited by Scoots

3 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

This team has some issues

When Fulmer / Migo / Shields are on the mound, all I do is hope our younger / core position players produce. I have such little expectations for this team.  Just let our young talent grow and hopefully we see some star potential materialize as the season goes on (as well as seeing signs from Lopez / Giolito that we can count on them as being building blocks in the staff);  If they don't pan out, we literally have an entire rotation we need to build.  

1 minute ago, Chisoxfn said:

When Fulmer / Migo / Shields are on the mound, all I do is hope our younger / core position players produce. I have such little expectations for this team.  Just let our young talent grow and hopefully we see some star potential materialize as the season goes on (as well as seeing signs from Lopez / Giolito that we can count on them as being building blocks in the staff);  If they don't pan out, we literally have an entire rotation we need to build.  

giphy.gif