4/21 Gamethread - Astros @ Sox - 6:10pm / WGN

Just now, fathom said:

How many dumb or lethargic plays can a team have under a manager before people stop treating him like god's gift to managing 

Moving Moncada down in the lineup is the cherry on top of this lazy, boring, & most importantly bad team managed by this dope

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Entire team is asleep in the field and I really don't blame them.  It's so hard to keep sharp with pitching this bad.  Especially in this weather.

48 degrees = “this weather?” Ugh just stop. Here’s to hoping every postseason game he pitches for the team in 2020 and on is in a dome or a warm weather city.

Just now, soxfan49 said:

48 degrees = “this weather?” Ugh just stop. Here’s to hoping every postseason game he pitches for the team in 2020 and on is in a dome or a warm weather city.

you ever stand in the outfield in 48 degree weather, no sun?  I'm telling you as a player it's just human nature.  Even the pros are not immune.

It was a stupid ass play by Avi I'm not excusing it in any way.  I'm just saying that it's not easy to be sharp as a fielder when your SP is struggling so much, walking guys, taking so much time between pitches.  Any baseball guy will say the same thing.

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic