4/22 Astros vs White Sox, McCullers vs Lopez

flavum

BFD...they've won 4 games.  It'd take a perfect throw....I still think he was safe just because the catcher stumbled around.   Not going to b**** about sending him....in the grand scheme...does it really friggin matter?

Just now, Wanne said:

BFD...they've won 4 games.  It'd take a perfect throw....I still think he was safe just because the catcher stumbled around.   Not going to b**** about sending him....in the grand scheme...does it really friggin matter?

You don’t care if our coaching staff does a good job?

1 minute ago, Wanne said:

That did not take a perfect throw at all. Moncada's hell of a slide was the only thing making that look remotely close. 

1 minute ago, Wanne said:

Ball beat him by ten feet. Engel probably could have thrown him out. Moncada made it close with a great slide.