4/22 Astros vs White Sox, McCullers vs Lopez

flavum

2 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

I think Nicky and Davidson will battle for the DH spot for the next competitive team. Both those guys are in for their bats.

I think you need better offensive players than them as a DH for a contender.  Abreu seems like the most likely fit.

Just now, Buehrle>Wood said:

So if the score stands as is (or gets worse) this has to be the single worst series in the history of White Sox baseball right?

Score wise it's possible, and when you add in the Farquhar stuff, it's easily the worst overall series I can recall in terms of demoralizing since they got their ass kicked in Detroit for 3 games in September I believe in 2012.

2 hours ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

So if the score stands as is (or gets worse) this has to be the single worst series in the history of White Sox baseball right?

I think there was a series like in 2007 where the Twins scored like 35 runs in a double header alone.

3 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

At least Lopez was decent but my God most of the rest of this team is beyond awful.

If I were the commish I'd fine teams like the White Sox for obvious tanking. It's beyond embarrassing and bad for the game of baseball to purposely want to lose. I'd fine them enough to make it hurt.

Edited by greg775