2018 NFL Draft

I have zero problem with Roquan Smith as a player.  I do have a problem with the fact that teams were trying to trade up to #8 and we said no.  Obviously it depends on which teams and what was offered, but considering Tampa got two 2nds out of it, I'm sure we'd be getting something similar.  I'd take that all day to move down some spots.

37 minutes ago, LittleHurt05 said:

Like I posted earlier,  every Georgia game I saw, Smith was the best player on the field, I like the pick.

He might turn out to be a great player, but he was used and abused in the playoff game against OU (although he probably did injure Mayfield and change the game).  Horrible at the point of attack, but has great range.

1 minute ago, Soxbadger said:

No idea why, but I could see it being Sonny Michel.

That would irritate me. I want to know what Arizona was offering and whether Bills tried to move with Bears before going to Bucs? Presume Bucs were in the driver seat with offers from AZ and Buffalo. 

Just now, Chisoxfn said:

That would irritate me. I want to know what Arizona was offering and whether Bills tried to move with Bears before going to Bucs? Presume Bucs were in the driver seat with offers from AZ and Buffalo. 

Same here, if the Bears were 1 pick higher theyd have gotten that tampa deal and be sitting really great right now.