Sox and Mariners Game thread 4/23

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

4 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

I'd probably take Skole's bat over Palka, but it's irrelevant in the overall scheme of things.

The question is what kind of numbers would you get combining Davidson and Delmonico at DH?  That would seem to be the most viable option, all things considered.

In my opinion both Nicky and Matt are hitting too well for limited roles right now

1 minute ago, Jake said:

Gotta love this start for Carson. If you check the box score it won't jump out at you but he really didn't have any issue with his command all night. He needs to work on his offspeed mix but this was a big step forward.

Absolutely. I heard somewhere that he made a mechanical adjustment since Friday night. I see that it also resulted in a couple extra mph on the fastball for Fulmer. I hope that Coop can do the same for Giolito. 

5 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

I'd probably take Skole's bat over Palka, but it's irrelevant in the overall scheme of things.

The question is what kind of numbers would you get combining Davidson and Delmonico at DH?  That would seem to be the most viable option, all things considered.

Can Skole play the OF or RF for that matter?

1 minute ago, TheTruth05 said:

Chris Beck has proven for a while now he's not good at all yet he was called up today. Not much cannon fodder depth currently in Charlotte

To be fair there are guys like Gomez and Cedeno who are good but not on the 40 man