Sox and Mariners Game Thread 4/24

Just now, southsideirish71 said:

So the Mariners gift you by not taking out the lead runner and you gift them back by randomly taking off because the trailer gets occupied.  Thats something you see in youth baseball not something you should see in the pro's. 

Yeah, that was just bad. Instead of having your fastest runner on 2B with 1 out, you end up with a slower runner on 1B with 1 out. And then the inning ends on a DP that would have never been possible. Fucking brilliant, Tim.

38 minutes ago, greg775 said:

No. Even those "experts" in Vegas don't refund money. Those guys who have the 7 a.m. fake talk show infomercials on sports radio on Sat and sunday mornings. They charge huge bucks and if they are wrong they are wrong. Too bad. But I have a feel for the White Sox and am offering free of charge w/no guarantees. If you win you could always forward me 40 percent. Thank u kindly!

Wat?

39 minutes ago, greg775 said:

No. Even those "experts" in Vegas don't refund money. Those guys who have the 7 a.m. fake talk show infomercials on sports radio on Sat and sunday mornings. They charge huge bucks and if they are wrong they are wrong. Too bad. But I have a feel for the White Sox and am offering free of charge w/no guarantees. If you win you could always forward me 40 percent. Thank u kindly!

Greg: Make sure you do not place anything on your bedpost when you hit the sack tonight in case you are wrong.  It is getting close to Derby Day.