Gamethread: White Sox vs Mariners 1:10 PM CST

Kyyle23

4 minutes ago, hi8is said:

Naw, he sucks.

I listen to the score all day long, and a few weeks ago one guy called all of the shows so he could call Yoan "Mon-garbage" and complain that the Sox got nothing of worth back for Sale.   I wondered if he was a member of Soxtalk, and if he plans on calling again to issue a mea culpa

Just now, Kyyle23 said:

I listen to the score all day long, and a few weeks ago one guy called all of the shows so he could call Yoan "Mon-garbage" and complain that the Sox got nothing of worth back for Sale.   I always wondered if he was a member of Soxtalk, and if he plans on calling again to issue a mea culpa

There was someone on Soxtalk who had an awful derogatory nickname for him also in that Moncada thread.

1 minute ago, hi8is said:

Naw, he sucks.

There’s an entire thread dedicated to this fact.

Weren't there only like 2 people stirring things up ripping Moncada? One or two? Everybody else either was loving on him or just being calm. A couple pointed out his struggles right handed with advanced stats as proof, which shouldn't bother anybody. All the other Sox hitters get scrutinized the same way so no big deal. I didn't sense anybody saying Moncada blows.